We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Wednesday, August 3, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We are back in Magic Kingdom today to see all the new things we can find. Check out our photo report to see what’s new.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind, Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, and Avatar Flight of Passage will remain the only attractions with Individual Lightning Lane available for purchase.
- A mansion in Golden Oak at Walt Disney World Resort has finally sold, but only after the realtor reduced the price by $4 million.
- As much unique signage around World Disney World has disappeared, it seems the Disney Vacation Club billboard featuring Goofy may be getting some love and care!
- Today, Give Kids the World Village announced on Twitter that they would finally return to full capacity after two and a half years.
- We arrived at Disneyland to find a special surprise for us today — whole smattering of hand pies and cookies arrived at bakeries all around Disneyland Resort! Check out our review!
- Everything old is new again at the Disneyland Resort with the debut of a new balloon featuring art from Shanghai Disney Resort’s past!
- This year marks the 30th anniversary of Disneyland Paris, and the fun is even extending to the Disneyland Resort with a new sPARKling Loungefly backpack!
- Whether you’re a fan of snacks or classic characters, there’s a new collection of mugs at the Disneyland Resort that might just be your cup of tea!
- Guests at the Disneyland Resort can choose wisely now that replicas of the Holy Grail and crystal skull from the “Indiana Jones” films are available!
- The spooky season is approaching fast, which means it’s time for witches, ghouls, but also heroes from Jersey City and a galaxy far, far away. Luckily, we have them all in the latest pin releases from the Disneyland Resort!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- It’s almost time for spooky season once more, and that means Tokyo Disney Resort is releasing its lineup of Halloween 2022 merchandise, which will all hit stores starting September 15!
Entertainment and Media
- Thursday is the new Wednesday on Disney+ (at least for one show), as the premiere date for “She-Hulk: Attorney at Law” has been pushed back a day to August 18.
- In conjunction with the release of “Hocus Pocus 2” on Disney+ September 30, Kellogg’s announced today they will release a special cereal to commemorate the film.
WDW News Today
Jack & Sally Debut Ahead of Halloween Parties, EPCOT Cultural Representatives Return – NewsToday 8/3
Reliving Disney’s FREAKY FRIDAY As We Begin Our Month Long Salute to Lindsay Lohan! – Deep in the Plus
Tom’s Paris Haul – Avengers Campus, Disneyland Paris 30th – Summer 2022
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Golden Oak Mansion Sells After Price Reduction, List of Individual Lightning Lane Attractions Shortens, Give the Kids The World Village Returns, She-Hulk Attorney At Law Delayed, and More: Daily Recap (8/3/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.