July is over, and you know what that means!!!
It means it’s time for SPOOKY SEASON. Yes, Halloween season will begin soon at Disney World and the first Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween party in TWO YEARS is coming up soon! We can’t wait to check out all the fun Halloween merchandise and eat all those Halloween snacks. But in the meantime, let’s do a bit of a retrospective of July to check out ALL the menu updates we saw at Disney World.
We ate a meal out of a bag at Pecos Bill and we have no regrets. It’s The Walking Taco at Pecos Bill! It’s a bag of Fritos Scoops, topped with ground beef, yellow rice, black beans, cheddar, jalapeno, tomato, and sour cream.
Grab it now for $10.99.
You can now get a cup of Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew – French Roast here for $4.29.
That’s the only update here.
Here’s what’s changed under Entrees at Skipper Canteen:
- ADDED: Baa Baa Lamb Chops — Baa Baa Lamb Chops*
Spice-rubbed Lamb Chops, Chermoula, Cauliflower, Potatoes, Cipollini Onions, and Harissa Sauce, garnished with Preserved Lemons and Herbs for $38
- ADDED: Skipper Dan’s Dan Dan Noodles — Thin Noodles tossed in a savory Spicy Chili Sauce topped with Crispy Pork, Pickled Mustard Greens, Radish, and Cucumbers for $26
Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers at Le Cellier:
- REMOVED: Prince Edward Island Mussels
- REMOVED: Prime Beef Tartare
- ADDED: Jumbo Shrimp Cocktail — House-made Cocktail Sauce, Lemon Gel, Old Bay (For Gluten/Wheat, Egg, Fish, Milk, Peanut/Tree Nut, and Soy Allergies) for $19
- ADDED: Jumbo Chilled Shrimp — Grilled, Compressed, and Spicy-Puree Apricot Medley for $19
- ADDED: Slow-roasted Pork Belly — Anise-White Bean Purée, Blood Orange Glaze, Arugula-Fennel Salad for $17
- ADDED: Citrus Seafood Medley — Canadian Cove P.E.I. Mussels, Clams, Fresh Citrus, Maple, Butter, Grilled Ciabatta for $21
There are a few minor changes on the Yorkshire County Fish Shop menu:
- REMOVED: Bass Ale Draft
- ADDED: Smithwick’s Irish Ale – Ireland — 20-oz Draft – A refreshingly balanced blend of mild hops, sweet malt, and roasted barley for $10
The Harp Lager is still on the menu.
On the appetizers menu at Tokyo Dining, here’s what’s changed:
- Wagyu Wrap decreased from $26 to $24
- Karaage increased from $12 to $16
There’s also been a change on the Cocktails menu. The Sake in the Violet Silk Martini has been replaced with vodka. The price has decreased from $15 to $12.
We saw the same change at Teppan Edo. The Sake in the Violet Silk Martini has been replaced with vodka. The price has decreased from $15 to $12.
However, we also noticed that the entire Wine part of the menu has disappeared from both lunch and dinner. We also then noticed this on the Tokyo Dining menu. We’ll keep checking both menus to see if this is a glitch or not. Here’s what’s missing:
- Hakutsuru Plum Wine
- Kris Pinot Grigio
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay
- Rainstorm Pinot Noir
- Angeline Cabernet Sauvignon
- Mumm Napa Prestige Brut
Here’s what’s different under Otsumami, or Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Assorted Tempura
- REMOVED: Spicy Calamari
- ADDED: Garden Salad — Mixed Greens with Edamame and Ginger Peach Dressing for $6
- Miso Soup increased from $4 to $6
- ADDED: Wagyu Wrap — Wagyu Striploin, Black Tobiko, Rice, Nori, Yuzu Peel drizzled with Sashimi Soy Sauce for $24
A new section, Nigiri Sushi (2 Pieces), has been added to the menu. Here’s what’s available:
- Yellowtail for $8
- Tuna for $6
- Salmon for $6
- Shrimp for $6
- Unagi for $8
Under Sushi, here’s what’s been updated:
- Volcano Roll increased from $18 to $20
- Spicy Roll is now Spicy Crunchy Roll — Tuna and Salmon Mix topped with Volcano Sauce and Tempura crunch for $14
Under Sashimi, here’s what’s been updated:
- Sashimi Sampler is now Fresh Sashimi Sampler and price increased from $16 to $24
- ADDED: Seared Salmon — Thinly sliced, flamed, served with Ponzu Sauce, fried Garlic Chips, and Green Onions with Seaweed Salad for $18
Here’s what’s changed with Sushi Rolls:
- California Roll is now made with Krab Meat, Avocado, Cucumber, Smelt Roe, and Mayonnaise for $14
- ADDED: Shrimp Tempura Roll — pieces inside out roll with Kampyo for $16
- ADDED: Vegetable Roll — Cucumber, Asparagus, Carrots, Gari Ginger, and Avocado for $12
- ADDED: Unagi Avocado Roll — Barbequed Eel with Avocado, Nori, topped with Eel Sauce for $16
The Entrees section of the menu has been removed, including Filet Mignon, Julienne Steak, Ebi, Tori, Hotate, Asakusa, Nihonbashi, Ueno, Yasai, and Salmon.
A Donburi and Noodle section has been added to the menu, too. Here’s what’s been added:
- ADDED: Unagi Don — Barbequed Eel over Rice with Green Onion and Eel Sauce for $28
- ADDED: Salmon Ikura Don — Sushi-grade Salmon Ikura over Rice for $25
- ADDED: Yaki Udon — Japanese Stir-Fry Udon Noodles, Beef, and Vegetables in a Sweet Tangy Sauce for $30
- ADDED: Kamo Udon — Succulent Duck Breast with Udon Noodles, seasoned Shiitake Mushrooms, Soy Broth with a hint of Yuzu for $28
A Yakimono section has been added to the menu, with the following:
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Breast — Grilled Chicken topped with our House-made Teriyaki Sauce for $28
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon — Grilled Salmon filet served with Sweet Yuzu Miso for $32
- ADDED: Sirloin Steak — Hand-cut Sirloin with grated Daikon, crispy Garlic Chips, and a light Soy Sauce for $36
A section specifically for Tempura was also added:
- ADDED: Assorted Tempura (Shrimp, Assorted Vegetables) — 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers for $17
- ADDED: Tempura/Sushi Roll Combo (Shrimp, Vegetable Tempura, and California Roll) — 3pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Bell Peppers for $25
The Sides part of the menu has also been removed, including Wagyu Strip, Hotate, Mixed Mushrooms, Ebi, and Lobster Tail.
The Kid’s Menu has now been revamped. Here are the options:
- ADDED: California Roll — Krab Meat, Avocado, Cucumber, Smelt Roe, and Mayonnaise. Served with French Fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit for $16
- ADDED: Shrimp Tempura — 2pc Shrimp, Onion, Asparagus, and Red Pepper. Served with French Fries and Ice Cream or Fresh Fruit for $18
There’s a new Allergy-Friendly entree on the menu at Hollywood & Vine: Seared Chicken Breast — Seared Chicken Breast served with a Vegetable Pearl Pasta Risotto and Arugula Salad (For Egg, Fish/Shellfish, and Peanut/Tree Nut Allergies).
Keep in mind that this location is going back to buffet dining on August 28th.
There have been a LOT of changes at Mama Melrose’s. Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers:
- Crispy Calamari increased from $14 to $15
Under Entrees, here’s what’s different:
- Option to Substitute Chicken with the Shrimp Campanelle increased from $23 to $26
- Mama’s Italian Pasta is now made with Fettuccini tossed with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic, Artichokes, Butter, and White Wine Sauce and price increased from $19 to $21
- Mama’s Italian Pasta with Chicken is now made with Fettuccini tossed with Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic, Artichokes, Butter, and White Wine Sauce and price increased from $22 to $24
Under Desserts, the following has changed:
- REMOVED: Traditional Cannoli
- REMOVED: Chocolate and Cherry Tort
- ADDED: Mini Cannoli Trio — Orange Cream, Caramel Butterscotch, and Traditional Cannoli with Chocolate Chips garnished with Chocolate Sauce and Powdered Sugar for $10
- ADDED: Mama’s Cookie To Go — An assorted box of cookies and biscotti: Lemon Crinkle Cookie, Pine Nut Cookie, Butter Cookie with Nonpareils, and Double Chocolate Almond Biscotti for $11.50
- ADDED: Cherry Chocolate Cake — Plant Based chocolate cake with a Morello cherry pomegranate molasses sauce for $8.50
- ADDED: Colors of Italy Cheesecake — Lemon Cheesecake layered with a Raspberry Marmalade and Olive Oil Cake topped with a Whipped Raspberry Panna Cotta and finished with a Raspberry Basil Sauce. Garnished with halves of Sparkle Fresh Raspberries for $8
- ADDED: Blueberry Frangipane Tart — Blueberry Frangipane in a Vanilla Tart Shell with a Blueberry Compote topped with a Pistachio Powder and Pistachio Brittle for $9
Here’s what’s different at Sci-Fi Dine-In under Entrees:
- ADDED: Chicken Salad Sandwich — House-made Chicken Salad in a creamy mayonnaise blend with Granny Smith Apples, Celery and Spices served on a Fresh Baked Multigrain Croissant with Applewood-smoked Bacon, Lettuce, Vine-ripened Marinated Tomatoes, and Cilantro-Avocado Aioli for $18
- REMOVED: Oven-Roasted Turkey Sandwich
Those are the only changes here, though.
The Fuzzy Tauntaun might not be available right now, but there is a new wine to try at Oga’s Cantina: Goldschmidt Vineyards Toniray, Sonoma — Formerly Produced on Alderaan, Teal-Colored, Refreshing Crisp Style, Aroma Characteristics of Green Apple and Meyer Lemon with flavors of Juicy White Peach, Apricot, and a hint of Vanilla for $13.
That’s the only change here, though.
The Breakfast Smoked Turkey Sandwich has been removed from the menu at Woody’s Lunch Box.
The Lunch & Dinner Smoked Turkey Sandwich has also been removed from the menu.
Anaheim Produce had two price increases in July. Both Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade and Minute Maid Frozen Lemonade Strawberry increased from $5.39 to $5.59.
Those are all the changes, though.
We’ve got one change at Nomad Lounge: the Sinaloa Sangria increased from $12 to $13.
That’s it, though!
Here’s what’s changed at Yak & Yeti Local Foods Cafe under Entrees:
- Honey Chicken is now Honey Sesame Chicken — Tempura Chicken, fresh Vegetables, Honey Sesame Sauce, and White Rice for $13.99
- American Kobe Cheeseburger increased from $15.99 to $17.99
- Korean Fried Chicken Sandwich increased from $13.99 to $14.99
- Vegetable Tikka Masala increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- ADDED: Veggie Burger — Crispy Quinoa and Vegetable Patty, Pepperjack, Lettuce, Tomato, and Yak Sauce on Multigrain Bun with French Fries for $14.29
Sides has also seen some changes:
- Side Pork Egg Rolls – 2 Rolls — increased from $6.99 to $8.49
- Chicken Fried Rice increased from $5.99 to $6.99
- Basket of French Fries increased from$4.49 to $5.29
Here’s what changed under Desserts:
- Mini Mango Pie increased from $5.29 to $7.99
- Mini Chocolate Silk Cake increased from $5.29 to $7.99
- Frozen Lemonade Cup increased from $5.29 to $5.99
Also, the Cheeseburger and Chicken Strips Kid’s Meals have increased from $8.99 to $9.49.
Here’s what’s changed under Beverages:
- Souvenir Panda Cup increased from $10.49 to $10.50
- Dasani Bottled Water increased from $3.50 to $3.59
- REMOVED: Beso Del Sol Sangria
- ADDED: Opici Family Sangria for $12.50
A lot of changes happened at Yak & Yeti Restaurant, too. Here’s what was updated under “Small Plates:”
- Pork Pot Stickers increased from $11.49 to $11.99
- Wok-Fried Green Beans increased from $12.49 to $12.99
Under “Shareables,” the following has changed:
- Ahi Tuna Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Korean Fried Chicken increased from $14.99 to $15.99
Here’s what’s changed under Soups and Salads
- Wonton Soup increased from $7.79 to $7.99
- Seared Tuna Salad increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Chop Chop Chicken Salad increased from $18.99 to $19.99
Under Noodles and Bowls, the following was updated:
- Lo Mein Shrimp increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Lo Mein – Combo increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Vegetable Lo Mein increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Malaysian Seafood Curry increased from $33.99 to $34.99
- Lobster Garlic Noodles increased from $34.99 to $35.99
- Roasted Vegetable Bowl increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Here’s what’s changed under Specialties:
- Chicken Tikka Masala increased from $25.99 to $26.99
- Coconut Shrimp increased from $25.99 to $26.99
There are updates under “Wok,” too:
- Korean Beef increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- Honey Chicken increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Sweet & Sour Chicken increased from $21.99 to $22.99
Under “Grilled,” we saw the following updates:
- Kobe Beef Burger increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- BBQ Ribs increased from $27.99 to $28.99
Here’s what changed under Sides:
- House Fried Rice increased from $14.99 to $15.99
- Chicken Fried Rice increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Steamed Rice – Jasmine or Brown Rice increased from $5,99 to $6.99
- Coconut Shrimp increased from $9.99 to $10.99
- Wok-Fried Green Beans increased from $9.99 to $10.99
Under “Desserts,” the following changes have happened:
- Pineapple Upside-down Cake increased from $12.99 to $13.99
- Chocolate Pudding Cake increased from $11.99 to $12.99
- Mango Pie increased from $11.99 to $12.99
The breakfast buffet has increased in price from $22.99 per adult to $24.99 per adult. The children’s buffet has increased from $12.99 to $14.99.
This is the only change we’ve seen here.
Changes happened at The Fountain, too. Under Soup/Salad, here are the updates:
- Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $17 to $19
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken Salad increased from $16.50 to $19.50
- Asian Salmon Salad increased from $18 to $20
Under Shakes and other Fountain Specialties, the following has changed:
- Shakes and Malts increased from $8 to $9
- Fountain Floats and Sodas decreased from $8 to $7
- Fountain Frappuccino increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- Peppermint Shake increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- Sunshine Smoothie increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- Grasshopper increased from $12 to $13
- Stawberri Kookies increased from $8.50 to $13
- Coco Loco Shake increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- PB&J Shake increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- Blastin’ Brownie Sundae increased from $10 to $11
- Banana Split increased from $10 to $12
Here’s what’s changed under Ice Cream:
- Single Scoop – Cake or Sugar Cone increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- Single Scoop – Waffle Cone increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- Double Scoop – Cake or Sugar Cone increased from $7.50 to $8.50
- Double Scoop – Waffle Cone increased from $8.50 to $9.50
- Soft Serve – Small increased from $5.50 to $6.50
- Soft Serve – Large increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- Soft Serve – Small Waffle Cone increased from $6.50 to $7.50
- Soft Serve – Large Waffle Cone increased from $7.50 to $8.50
There have been some changes with the Wine by the Bottle Menu at Everything POP!
- REMOVED: ALL Parducci Wines
- ADDED: McBride Sisters Sparkling Brut Rosé, New Zealand — 750 mL Bottle – Gentle floral notes of crushed red berries and rose petals are met with delicious, fresh flavors of strawberry, cranberry, peach, and raspberry for $34.
- ADDED: McBride Sisters Sauvignon Blanc, New Zealand — 750 mL Bottle – Generous tropical fruits pair with lemongrass and citrus aromas. Ripe peach and mango aromas play with greener fruits like feijoa and Fuji apple for $26.
There’s a new beer at Centertown Market: Kona Brewing Co. Big Wave Golden Ale, Kona, HI — 16-oz Draft – A light golden ale with subtle fruitiness and a delicate hop aroma for $9.25.
That’s all we have to report from here.
There’s a new snack at Gasparilla Island Grill. It’s the Chocolate Chip Cookie Sandwich, which is made with Two Chocolate Chip Cookies filled with Vanilla Bean Buttercream and covered in Sprinkles for $7.49.
That’s the only update we have here.
Under Wine, the Kris Pinot Gris, Delle Venezie DOC has been removed from the menu.
It’s been replaced with RIFF Pinot Grigio, Delle Venezie DOC for $55 per bottle and $14 per glass.
You can now get food at the Silver Screens Spirits Pool Bar. Here’s what’s been added:
- ADDED: Greek Salad for $8.99
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken for $10.99
- ADDED: Ham and Cheddar Sandwich for $5.99
- ADDED: Mickey Pretzel with Cheese Sauce for $7.19
- ADDED: Assorted Chips for $2.99
You can grab some new Cocktails at The Mara:
- ADDED: Cutwater Gin & Tonic — 12-oz Can – Old Grove Gin with natural Cucumber and Grapefruit Flavors for $10
- ADDED: Cutwater Spicy Bloody Mary — 12-oz Can – Ultra-premium Vodka, All-Natural Tomato Juice, and a dash of Spice for $10
- ADDED: Cutwater Vodka Mule — 12-oz Can – Vodka with natural Ginger, a splash of Bitters, and a hint of Lime for $10
There are some changes under Entrees on the Chef Mickey’s Dinner Menu:
- REMOVED: Prime Rib
- ADDED: Herb-crusted New York Strip Loin
Also, Barbecue-spiced Pork Loin has been added to the Allergy-Friendly menu.
All-You-Care-To-Enjoy Shakes have returned to Whispering Canyon Cafe for Lunch and Dinner.
You can choose from Chocolate, Vanilla, or Strawberry for $9.
You’ll pay a little more for one beverage at Beach Club Marketplace: Cutwater Gin & Tonic increased from $10 to $11.
That’s the only change here, though!
The Charcuterie Board at River Roost Lounge has replaced the Marinated Mushrooms with Marinated Olives.
However, everything else on the board remains the same (Selection of Cured Meats and Cheeses with Pickled Vegetables, Candied Cajun Pecans, Marinated Olives, and Grilled Pita Bread Wedges), as does the price for $18.
There were changes to the lunch menu at Enzo’s Hideaway. Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers:
- Calamari decreased from $19 to $16
- Polpettine decreased from $16 to $14
However, Cured Meat & Artisan Cheeses (for two people) has been moved to the Dolce Vita part of the menu and includes Prosciutto cured 24 Months, Salame Piccante, Finocchiona, Aged 24-Month Parmigiano-Reggiano, Pecorino Romano, Fontina Val d’Aosto, Olives, Grissini (bread sticks) for $17 for lunch and $36 per dinner.
On the dinner menu, the Piccoli Piatti part of the menu had the following changes:
- Caesar Salad decreased from $16 to $14
- Misticanza Salad decreased from $15 to $12
- Burrata Caprese increased from $16 to $18
There were some beverage changes here, too. You can no longer get San Benedetto Water. Here’s what changed under Cocktails:
- ADDED: Enzo’s Rum Punch — Flor de Cana 7 year, Chambord, orange juice, cherry juice, and pineapple juice for $18
- ADDED: Gin Con Aqua Tonica — Malfy Gin, St. Germain, Carpano Antica, Tonic, Rosemary for $17
Here’s what changed under “Birra:”
- ADDED: Persimmon Hollow, Dirty Blonde Ale, Deland, Florida for $10
Under “Exceptionals,” the following is now different:
- ADDED: Gevrey-Chambertin Burgundy — Thierry Mortet / Vielles Vignes / Cote De Nuits Burgundy 2016 (3 oz. $30 / 6 oz. $60 / Bottle $220)
- ADDED: Cabernet Sauvignon — Silver Oak / Alexander Valley / Sonoma 2017 (3 oz. $30 / 6 oz. $60 / Bottle $200)
- ADDED: Amarone Della Valpolicella Docg — Masi Costasera / Veneto 2015 (3 oz. $28/ 6 oz. $55 / Bottle $185)
- ADDED: Tentua San Guido Doc — Sassicaia / Bolgheri / Toscana 2015 (3 oz. $90 / 6 oz. $170 / Bottle $700)
- ADDED: Barolo Docg — Gaja Conteisa / Vigneto Cerequio / Piemonte 2013 (3 oz. $90 / 6 oz. $170 / Bottle $700)
- ADDED: Barolo Docg — Batasiolo / Vigneto Cerequio / Piemonte 2009 (3 oz. $33/ 6 oz. $65/ Bottle $225)
- ADDED: Brunello di Montalcino Docg — Banfi / Montalcino / Tuscany / 2014 (3 oz. $33/ 6 oz. $65 / Bottle $230)
There have been a few changes to the Cocktails at Maria & Enzo’s:
- ADDED: Italian Margherita — Lazzaroni Amaretto, Cointreau, Espolon Tequila, Sweet and Sour, Smoked Salt for $15
- ADDED: Italian Old Fashioned — Knob Creek Rye, Orangecello, Sweet Vermouth, and a splash of soda for $16
- Sicilian Mule increased from $14 to $16
New Sangria has also arrived:
- ADDED: Rosa — Burgundy, Malbec, Peach, Brandy, Grand Marnier, Seasonal Fresh Fruits for $39 per pitcher or $15 per glass
- ADDED: Bianca — Pinot Grigio, St. Germain, Peach Schnapps, Seasonal Fresh Fruits for $39 per pitcher or $15 per glass
We know it’s hard to keep up with all the menu changes, so be sure to follow us because we cover these changes every week! You can also check the Disney World website and My Disney Experience app to make sure your favorite dishes haven’t disappeared from restaurant menus (or to check out any new items you might want to try).
Do you need to know more about how to make reservations at Disney World restaurants? First, you’ll need to know that you can make those reservations 60 days in advance of the first day of your trip. We’ve outlined everything to help you make those reservations right here!
Be sure to stay tuned to DFB for more!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Has one of your favorite dishes disappeared from Disney World menus? Let us know about it in the comments!
The post A FULL LIST of Disney World Restaurant Menu Changes From the Month of July first appeared on the disney food blog.