We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for June 27 – July 3, 2022.
Universal Orlando Resort
- Welcome to another busy day here at the Universal Orlando Resort. It feels extremely busy today, but we’re prepared for the crowds and ready to take on the summer heat. Let’s check out what’s happening at Universal Studios Florida first in a photo report from June 21.
- Greetings from another hot day here at the Universal Orlando Resort. The temperatures are rising as we get into summer, but the crowds just keep coming. Let’s see what’s new around Universal Studios Florida this afternoon in a photo report from June 22.
- Greetings from a beautiful Sunday at the Universal Orlando Resort. As soon as we arrived at the entrance of Universal Studios Florida, we spotted even more Minions taking over the arch in a photo report from June 26.
- Welcome to another beautiful day here at the Universal Orlando Resort. It’s a hot day and it’s surprisingly busy for a Monday, but we’re ready to take on the day and see what’s new in the parks in a photo report from June 27.
- It’s another beautiful day here at the Universal Orlando Resort. Despite the fact that we found large crowds entering through security this morning, it was surprisingly quiet in the parks. See what’s new in the latest photo report.
Universal Studios Florida
- Crews have begun painting the former Barney Shop, which we expect to become the new Shrek & Donkey meet and greet location.
- A new Loungefly mini backpack inspired by Hello Kitty is available at Universal Orlando Resort.
- The Minions costume characters are getting a revamp at Universal Studios Florida.
- Sugarplum’s Sweet Shop in Diagon Alley at Universal Studios Florida is selling Chocolate Frogs with a new wizard card.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- A new Spider-Man Loungefly collection has “thwipped” its way into Universal Orlando Resort. The collection includes a handbag, backpack, and wallet.
- Now you can pick up candles inspired by Dueling Dragons as well as fan-favorite Poseidon’s Fury.
Universal Orlando Resort Hotels
- The Wantilan Luau dinner show is returning to the Loews Royal Pacific Resort at Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- Construction continues at the future location of Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen at Universal CityWalk Hollywood.
- Universal Studios Hollywood is hyping their new haunted Halloween Horror Nights house, called “The Horrors of Blumhouse,” with a new tee available at Production Central.
- A Western town inspired by the upcoming film “Nope,” written and directed by Jordan Peele, is under construction at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- The first gold coins and a Mario flag are visible amidst the construction of Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- A new Loungefly mini backpack resembling Otto, the newest Minion, is available at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Prepare for “Minions: The Rise of Gru” with new toy sets, a LEGO set, pins, magnets, and a tumbler now available at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Parking prices have gone up at Universal Studios Hollywood now that we’re in the busy summer season.
- Fourth of July decorations featuring Woody Woodpecker now adorn the entrance to Universal Studios Hollywood.
- A new snack kiosk is under construction outside the Studio Store in the Lower Lot of Universal Studios Hollywood.
- New Minions decorations, photo ops, and a game have arrived at Universal Studios Hollywood to celebrate the release of “Minions: The Rise of Gru.”
- More new classic movie merchandise, featuring “Jaws,” “Back to the Future,” and “E.T.,” has arrived at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Quiet on set; we’re ready to roll! We headed out to Universal Studios Hollywood today to enjoy some very warm weather and see what is new at the park. So come along to see everything we found at Universal Studios Hollywood in a photo report from June 26.
- We kicked off our Independence Day weekend festivities with a trip to Universal Studios Hollywood last night. Their fireworks display is showing again tonight and tomorrow at 9 p.m. PT, but you can watch our video here.
- Some new merchandise featuring E.T. is now available at Universal Studios Hollywood, including a pennant for “E.T.,” “Jaws,” and “Back to the Future.”
Entertainment and Media
- Universal Creative has launched their own Instagram account @universalcreativeofficial.
Universal Kills Disney Train Station, Prop Shop Closed for Mystery Project – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!
The post ‘Nope’-Inspired Town, Super Nintendo World, and More Hollywood Construction Updates; Wantilan Luau Returns to Universal Orlando Resort, and More: UPNT Weekly Recap (6/27/22-7/3/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.