We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Friday, July 15, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Guests will have more time to enjoy the Walt Disney World theme parks this August as hours have been extended.
- To add to the fun of the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, each Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company location around the park has created a specialty beverage.
- Flavors from Fire is returning once again to the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival. Read our thoughts here!
- With hearty, traditional dishes and plenty of beer to go around, the Germany booth has returned to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival and here is our review.
- Back for another year at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is the Italy marketplace.
- One of the most popular booths at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is Shimmering Sips, which has returned again this year! Here’s our review of the dishes!
- The Alps booth has returned to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival for a cheesy, good time! Read our review here!
- We welcomed the China booth back to EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival by trying all the menu items and sharing our thoughts.
- As the title suggests, we’re back eating our way around the world for the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, and we’ve made it to Canada to find out that no new items made it to the menu! But the Cheddar and Bacon Soup is still here, so don’t skip out.
- Returning to the Refreshment Outpost for the 2022 EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival is a traditional Kenyan dish — Spicy Githeri.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The Walt Disney World calendar has made an adjustment to the refurbishment schedule of For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration at Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Amid the changes to Disney’s BoardWalk, the new BoardWalk Deli will open this summer at Walt Disney World.
- The illustrious Sublight Lounge aboard the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser has added a nuclear new cocktail — the “Krayt Reactor.”
- The Skyway Bridge that connects the main building of Disney’s Contemporary Resort and the adjacent Bay Lake Tower will be closed for a brief refurbishment.
- This tee is the first 2022 Halloween merchandise item to arrive ahead of the spooky season
- The stunning and stylish Snow White Designer Doll has made her way to Disneyland for a jaw-dropping debut.
- Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney Princess water bottles have rolled into Disneyland!
- The Red Car Trolley will return to Disney California Adventure this weekend, on the 67th birthday of Disneyland
- While you (probably) don’t have actual tombstones in your house, you can bring that spooky flair to your decor with these replica tombstone bookends themed to the humorous ones outside the Haunted Mansion
- Now you can join the thousands of sparkling lights making up the Main Street Electrical Parade with a shimmering new light-up sweater.
- The City of Anaheim is due to vote on a proposed new “admissions tax” that may cost guests more to get into Disneyland Resort
Tokyo Disney Resort
- It’s almost time for spooky season at Tokyo Disney Resort, and the Oriental Land Company has revealed the happenings for this year’s still-watered-down Disney Halloween 2022
Entertainment and Media
- The Disney Music Emporium pavilion will return to this year’s D23 Expo and will offer exclusive 12-inch colored vinyl albums for “The Mandalorian” and “WandaVision.”
- Marvel is planning for Hailee Steinfeld to reprise her role as Kate Bishop in “other MCU projects going forward.”
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!