We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, July 4, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Pinocchio Village Haus in Magic Kingdom has two new dishes to celebrate the 50th anniversary of Walt Disney World: Chicken Souvlaki Flatbread and Traditional Baklava. Check out our review here!
- Half of Center Street at Magic Kingdom has been closed off as they add new brick to this Main Street USA offshoot.
- A new “Toy Story”-inspired snack has replaced the Zurg Freeze at Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies in Magic Kingdom: the Alien Freeze. Ooooooh! Ahhhhhh!
- A very, merry unbirthday to you! Celebrate with this new Merry Unbirthday Cupcake, available at the popcorn cart in front of Cinderella Castle.
- Hey-howdy-hey from Magic Kingdom! It’s a big merchandise day and we’re on our way to see what is new at the park today so let’s get started! Catch up with out photo report here!
- The Devil’s Chocolate Mousse Cake is a new treat inspired by Mr. Toad’s Wild Ride, now available at The Friar’s Nook in Magic Kingdom.
- A few days ago, the Amaze parking lot finally opened again with smooth roads and freshly painted lines.
- A new round of Canada pavilion apparel and merchandise has arrived at Northwest Mercantile in the EPCOT pavilion.
- The “Heartbeat of Freedom” fireworks tag returned to EPCOT for the Fourth of July this year. See the photos and video for yourself here!
- Check out the new menu board and red benches that have been installed outside Salt & Straw at Disney Springs.
- Jim Shore releases his newest figurine of Mickey Mouse riding the Astro Orbiter, at the Art of Disney.
- Whether you’re a fan of the “Main Street Electrical Parade” or “Pete’s Dragon,” you’ll love this new, sparkling plush of Elliott the dragon.
- A new limited release series of Wishables plushies inspired by “Pinocchio” — and specifically the Pinocchio’s Daring Journey attraction at Disneyland — has arrived at Walt Disney World.
- The first items from the next Mickey Mouse: The Main Attraction series inspired by The Enchanted Tiki Room have arrived at Walt Disney World.
- Walt Disney World has a new pair of Crocs featuring Mickey balloons as part of the 50th anniversary Vault Collection.
- This year’s Oogie Boogie Bash at Disney California Adventure has sold out for the entire season. Now that’s scary!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- Guests will soon be able to purchase evening-only tickets to both Tokyo Disneyland and Tokyo DisneySea at a reduced price.
Disney Cruise Line
- According to The Direct, the Star Wars: Cargo Bay inside the Oceaneer Club of the Disney Wish may evolve to fit into different “Star Wars” stories as new movies and series are released.
Entertainment and Media
- In an interview with IGN, “Thor: Love and Thunder” director Taika Waititi explained that Marvel changed Gorr the God Butcher’s design to avoid comparisons to Voldemort.
- Amidst rumors that Jessica Jones could reappear in the MCU, Disney+ has unexpectedly changed the title of the “Jessica Jones” series.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!