We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Monday, July 18, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The walls covering Center Street’s refurbishment have been extended quite a bit as work continues.
- Atlas Fusion Moroccan music and belly dancing has finally returned to EPCOT.
- The 1996-era “Welcome to Epcot” signage has finally been removed from the Main Entrance area.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- A mural was installed today for the upcoming Jessie’s Trading Post in Toy Story Land.
- On our latest trip around Disney’s Hollywood Studios (and EPCOT), we found traces of the Batuu Bounty Hunters MagicBand+ Game, a BB-8 Meet & Greet, a Dedication Plaque, and more!
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Join us on a trip around Disney’s Animal Kingdom today, where we check out Pandora – The World of Avatar merchandise, a new 50th Anniversary tank top, and more!
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- We got a first look at the new look for Victoria and Albert’s, which is undergoing refurbishment and set to open July 28.
- Kevin and Jody have designed a pair of Vault Collection plates which are now available at Walt Disney World.
- Several of the sparkling Disneyland Paris 30th Anniversary items have made their way to EPCOT.
- The latest installment in the big feet plush series is Remy, who is now available.
- Country Bear Jamboree fans won’t want to miss this amazing Big Al mug by Kevin and Jody we found at Disney Springs.
Other Walt Disney World News
- We now have a first look at the medals for the Food and Wine Half Marathon Weekend runDisney event.
- The Car Locator feature on My Disney Experience is now live, and we have a full guide on how to use it!
- Between the two, Walt Disney World and Universal Orlando Resort reported 18 injuries and incidents on attractions between April and July.
- We caught three new Halloween youth t-shirts today at Disneyland.
- If you’re feeling crafty, you can try on these special homespun-looking Minnie ears we found at Disney California Adventure.
- The French Lavender line is expanding with more purple Minnie Mouse-themed apparel and housewares at the Downtown Disney District.
- It’s time to dance along and get your groove on with the Guardians of the Galaxy at Walt Disney Studios Park!
- Following an interview with Disneyland Paris President Natacha Rafalski, it seems likely that Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge may be cancelled in Paris.
Entertainment & Media
- Original Mouseketeer Mickey Rooney Jr. passed away today at the age of 77.
WDW News Today
EPCOT Entertainment & Full Lion King Show Return, Avengers Assemble in New Land – NewsToday 7/18
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!