The EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival Starts THIS WEEK!
If you’re been following us here at DFB, you already know that the Food and Wine Festival is our absolute favorite time if year at Disney World. We are working overtime to bring you information about every event, every booth, and every new dish and drink at this year’s fest.
We also know that a trip to Disney World — whether you’re a local coming to enjoy a one-day trip around the World Showcase festival booths or you’re traveling from several states or an ocean away to enjoy — isn’t cheap. Getting your money’s worth requires a good plan.
If you ever wished you could have your own, private festival tour guide, we have the answer for you! Our DFB Guide to the Food and Wine Festival is a compilation of more than a decade of our festival experience, tips, tricks and strategies — and it’s in an eBook format that fits in your pocket.
You really CAN take the DFB Team with you to ensure you’re enjoying the best of the fest! We’re giving you a peek inside the DFB Guide today to bring you one of our DFB Guide festival crawls.
Designing our festival crawls is one of the parts of the guide we have the most fun with! No matter what kinds of food and drink you enjoy most — cocktails, cheese, seafood, chocolate, potatoes — we have a crawl for you.
And if you aren’t a WINE person, never fear! The Food & Wine Festival offers opportunities to try so many new beers, as well! We’re previewing the DFB Guide Beer Crawl for you today.
If you can hack it, sample these fun classics and new additions to the festival line-up! We suggest bringing a few
friends and each having a few sips from each glass instead of trying to drink ’em all on your own! (And don’t forget to
incorporate a little food to soak it all up.)
- The Alps – Wicked Weed Brewing Uncle Rick’s Pilsner
- Appleseed Orchard – Playalinda Brewing Caramel Apple Pie Ale
- Australia – Coopers Brewery Pacific Pale Ale
- Belgium – Delirium Red Fruit Ale
- Brazil – Xingu Brazilian Black Lager
- Brew-Wing – 3 Daughters Brewing Watermelon Wheat Ale
- Canada – Collective Arts Audio/Visual Lager, Hamilton, Ontario
- China – Jasmine Draft Beer
- Coastal Eats – Bell’s Lager of the Lakes Bohemian Pilsner
- Flavors from Fire – Saugatuck Brewing Company Bonfire Beer, Douglas, MI
- The Fry Basket – 81 Bay Brewing Co. Key Lime Lager
- Germany – Schöfferhofer Pineapple Hefeweizen
- Hawai’i – Kona Brewing Co. Hanalei Island IPA, Kailua-Kona, HI
- Hops and Barley – Lexington Brewing & Distilling Co. Kentucky Pumpkin Barrel Ale
- India – Taj Mahal Premium Lager
- Ireland – Kilkenny Irish Cream Ale
- Japan – Orange Blossom Brewing Co. Moon Blossom Pilsner
- Kenya – 81Bay Brewing Co. Congo Pilsner
- Mac & Eats – 81Bay Brewing Co. Lemon Hazy IPA, Tampa, FL
- The Noodle Exchange –Playalinda Brewing Company Green Tea Pale Ale, Titusville, FL
- Spain – Estrella Galicia Cerveza Especial Lager
Which of these beers would be first on your list at the Fest?
And — we’re offering DFB Readers a discount this week on our DFB Guide to the EPCOT International Food and Wine Festival! Use code CHEFS to save 20% on your order!
Stay tuned to DFB for reviews and photos of EVERY new item when the festival opens July 14th!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which beer would you try first on the DFB Beer Crawl? Tell us in the comments!
The post EPCOT Food & Wine Festival Countdown: Check Out Our BEER Crawl! first appeared on the disney food blog.