We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for July 4 – July 10, 2022.
Universal Orlando Resort
- Welcome to another exciting day here at the Universal Orlando Resort. We’re ready to kick off the holiday weekend with a visit to the parks, so let’s get started and see what’s new at Universal Studios Florida first in this photo report from July 1.
- Welcome to a beautiful, hot July day here at the Universal Orlando Resort! It’s a holiday weekend and we’re ready to celebrate in the parks, so decided to start our day over at Universal Studios Florida, where we found surprisingly low crowds on July 2.
- Greetings from the Universal Orlando Resort. It’s another quiet day here in the parks, so let’s make the best of it! First stop of the day is to Universal Studios Florida for the July 3 photo report.
Universal Studios Florida
- “E.T The Extra Terrestrial” released 40 years ago and to celebrate Universal Studios Florida has released some 40th Anniversary items at the Film Vault.
- Guests can now purchase more RSLVTS button ups featuring characters from the SpiderVerse.
- Universal has removed the Monsters Café banners from the entrance to the restaurant.
- The main pathway to Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone at Universal Studios Florida has reopened after refurbishment.
- Universal Orlando Resort celebrated the Fourth of July this year with a live band, DJ, character dance party, and various patriotic performers — plus, of course, fireworks.
- A new candle by the Magic Candle Company inspired by Finnegan’s Bar & Grill is available at Universal Orlando Resort.
- There are no longer construction walls blocking the view of Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida.
- A summery new Minion popcorn bucket has splashed into Universal Orlando Resort.
- The unicycling Umbridge display toy is once again missing from Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes in Universal Studios Florida.
- Delancey Street in the New York City area of Universal Studios Florida is now mostly blocked by construction walls.
- Extra lighting rigs have been erected at the Fear Factor Live stage for Halloween Horror Nights 31 at Universal Studios Florida.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- After some minor construction in May, refurbishment work continues throughout Toon Lagoon in Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- Guests can now entrust their spare coins to a friendly, little guy with the new Minion Bank at Universal’s Islands of Adventure.
- More “Jurassic World” merchandise is trickling into Universal Orlando Resort after the release of “Jurassic World Dominion” last month.
- While plenty of Marvel merchandise still shows up at Universal Orlando Resort, it’s not often we see merch inspired by Disney’s Marvel Cinematic Universe at the rival theme parks. This new Danielle Nicole bag is specifically branded for the Disney+ “Loki” series.
- Universal Orlando Resort has another new bag inspired by a Disney Marvel property. This mini backpack and matching wallet feature the characters of “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness.”
Universal’s Epic Universe
- Bioreconstruct on Twitter has shared more aerial photos of construction of Epic Universe, a new theme park coming soon to Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Orlando CityWalk
- Guests can celebrate their favorite throw-downs in these t-shirts featuring some of the WWE’s most famous wrestlers.
- Three new “Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them” baby Niffler plush have arrived at Universal Orlando Resort.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- We found a monstrous yet stunning dress at the Universal Studio Store in the Upper Lot of Universal Studios Hollywood.
- Universal Studios Hollywood has released two new shirts featuring colorful art of the park at the Universal Studios Store in the Upper Lot.
- Feature Presentation has released three new 8-bit pins from Super Mario Bros. as part of the line of Super Nintendo World merchandise.
- The “Nope” set we previously saw under construction at Universal Studios Hollywood will become a permanent part of the Studio Tour.
- There’s a hidden gem located in the Guest Relations Department at Universal Studios Hollywood — a huge prop display from fan-favorite Universal films like “Shrek” and the “Jurassic Park” series is tucked away here.
- This week we learned that the Jupiter’s Claim set from Jordan Peele’s “Nope” was going to become a permanent fixture of the Studio Tour at Universal Studios Hollywood.
- More themed elements are popping up in Super Nintendo World at Universal Studios Hollywood, which is scheduled to open early next year.
- A section of the Upper Lot Studio Store in Universal Studios Hollywood is now dedicated to Super Nintendo World.
Universal Studios Japan
- We’re finally back at Universal Studios Japan, just in time for the hot Osaka summer to kick off. There’s so much changing at the world’s most popular Universal park, so let’s head on in to check it out!
“Nope” Theme Park Coming to Universal Studios – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!
The post Construction Walls Removed From Revenge of the Mummy in Universal Studios Florida, Construction Continues on Classic Monsters Ride at Epic Universe, and More: UPNT Weekly Recap (7/4/22-7/10/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.