It was a BUSY month, y’all!
We’ve been gearing up for some fun on the Disney Wish, but with June being Pride month in Disney World, we ate a lot of Pride Cake, rainbow cupcakes, and even a rainbow waffle. We also tracked a LOT of menu updates throughout the month, so grab a seat, and we’ll get started!
The Plaza Restaurant has seen some menu changes, and that means one of our faves (the Monte Cristo) is now gone. NOOOO!!!!
- ADDED: The Knickerbocker Sandwich — A Traditional Reuben featuring Corn Beef on Marble Rye Bread with Thousand Island Dressing, Swiss, and Sauerkraut for $19
- ADDED: Steak Salad — Seared 6-oz Sirloin, Romaine and Iceberg Lettuce, Gorgonzola, Green Apple Sticks, Tomatoes, Bell Peppers, Fried Onions, and Spiced Vinaigrette Dressing for $21
- REMOVED: Monte Cristo Sandwich, Roast Beef Au Jus, and Plaza Turkey Club
Goodbye, Monte Cristo, we hardly knew you…
There are a few updates happening at Gaston’s Tavern:
- REMOVED: Donald Duck Dome Cake
- ADDED: Goofy Dome Cake — Dark Chocolate Mousse with Orange Curd insert and Candied Orange Peel on top of Chocolate Flourless Cake for $8.29
So there’s a new character snack to try here!
The Starbucks in Magic Kingdom has removed the Roast Beef Sandwich with Chips.
That’s the only update for here, though.
Sci-Fi Dine In got some NEW menu items, and we were so excited to check them out! Here’s what’s new under Appetizers:
- ADDED: Sci-Fi Smoked Wings — Smoked Chicken Wings tossed in a Porter Barbecue Sauce with a House-made Pineapple and Poppy Seed Coleslaw for $15
- ADDED: Spinach and Artichoke Dip — A blend of Spinach, Artichoke, Red Peppers, Cauliflower, Cashew Cheese, and Oat Milk served with House-made Chips (Plant-based) for $13
- ADDED: Black Garlic Caesar Salad — Petite Romaine Lettuce with Grilled Artichoke Hearts, Chopped Applewood-smoked Bacon, and Shaved Parmesan topped with a House-made Black-Garlic Caesar Dressing and served with a Toasted Garlic Crostini for $11
There are also new entrees:
- ADDED: Grilled Chicken Citrus Salad — Romaine Lettuce, Spinach, and Arugula tossed with Rainbow Tomatoes, Candied Pecans, Cranberries, and Feta Cheese topped with Grilled Marinated Chicken and a House-made Citrus Vinaigrette for $18
- ADDED: Feature Film Burger – Surf & Turf — Signature blend of Beef and House-Made Seasoning served on a Brioche Bun and topped with a Shrimp and Crab Cake, Pepper Jack Cheese, Chipotle Hollandaise Sauce, Grilled Onions, Heirloom Tomato, Arugula, and House-made Vinaigrette for $24
- ADDED: Pork on Pork Burger — Grilled House-made Pork Patty topped with Roasted Pork Belly, White Sharp Cheddar, Caramelized Onions, Cabbage Slaw, and a House-made Carolina Mustard Sauce for $22.50
There are even new desserts (Oh, yeah!):
- ADDED: The Red Planet — White Chocolate Cheesecake with Spiced Blueberry Compote on a Graham Cracker Tart with a Matcha Sponge and Golden Candied Almonds for $9
- ADDED: Out-of-this-World — Pineapple Mousse with Passion Fruit Cosmic Swirl and a Spiced Lime Spaceship garnished with Space Dust and Blood Orange Coulis for $10
- ADDED: Fresh Fruit Salad for $7
- REMOVED: House-made Sci-Fi Candy Bar, Warm Glazed Doughnut with Cinnamon Apples, Lemon Cheesecake with Blueberry Compote, and S’mores Brownie and Ice Cream
There’s a new drink at Kat Saka’s Kettle that has made us very happy because Disneyland has had it FOREVER. It’s the Cold Brew Black Caf and you can get it either spiked or not. The non-boozy version is Joffrey’s Cold Brew topped with Sweet Cream Cheese and Chocolate Puffs, while the boozy version adds Godiva Chocolate Liqueur to the mix.
The regular Cold Brew Black Caf is $5.49, while the boozy version is $14.
There’s a new item on the Woody’s Lunch Box menu for lunch and dinner: Chicken Salad Sandwich — Chicken Salad, Lettuce, and Tomato with Dijonnaise Spread served chilled on Sunflower Multigrain Bread for $10.49. Allergy-friendly versions of the sandwich are also available.
Kids can get the Chicken Salad Sandwich, which includes Chicken Salad Sandwich a Half-Sandwich with Chicken Salad, Lettuce, and Tomato with Dijonnaise Spread served chilled on Sunflower Multigrain Bread served with a Cuties Mandarin, Potato Barrels, and your choice of Beverage for $7.49.
The Kid’s Menu at ABC Commissary has changed: the Turkey Sandwich has been removed.
However, a Chicken Salad Sandwich has been added. It’s served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. for $7.49
Hollywood and Vine will become a buffet again, as of August 28th. Some of the dishes guests can expect to see include breakfast options like Brioche French Toast with Banana Foster Sauce, Salmon and Bagel Casserole, and Plant-based Frittata with tomato jam.
Lunch and dinner will have buffet items like Plant-based Roasted Mushroom Farro Risotto, Slow-roasted Crispy Pork Belly with Guava glaze, and Shrimp and Bacon Mac & Cheese. Desserts will include Mississippi Mud Pie and the PB&J Tarts.
There’s a new dessert to try at Le Cellier: Citrus and Vanilla Chiffon Cake — Raspberry Coulis, Fresh Strawberries for $13.
There are no other changes here!
Some wine has increased in price at Tokyo Dining:
- Villa Maria Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough, New Zealand increased from $39 to $48 per bottle and from $11 to $14 per glass
- Mumm Napa Prestige Brut, Napa Valley, California increased from $55 to $80 per bottle and from $14 to $18 per glass.
Those are the only changes here, though.
Here’s what’s changed at Coral Reef Restaurant under Appetizers:
- ADDED: New England Clam Chowder — Baby Clams, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Potatoes, and Cream for $10
- ADDED: Trio of Seasonal Dips — Fresh Vegetable Crudité and Crisps for $12
- REMOVED: Lobster Bisque
Here’s how Entrees have been updated:
- ADDED: Cajun Chicken Pasta — Pulled Cajun-spiced Chicken, Parmesan Cream Sauce, Roasted Mushrooms, Peas, Peppers, and Onions for $28
- ADDED: Orange-glazed Sustainable Salmon — Vegetable Stir-fry, Shiitake Sticky Rice for $29
- ADDED: Cajun Chicken Pasta — Pulled Cajun-spiced Chicken, Parmesan Cream Sauce, Roasted Mushrooms, Peas, Peppers, and Onions for $28
- ADDED (under Kid’s Entrees): Pasta with Parmesan Cream Sauce — Served with choice of two (2) Selections and choice of Small Lowfat Milk, Small Dasani® Water, or Small Minute Maid Apple Juice for $10
Garden Grill just added a brand new entree to its all-you-care-to-eat family-style feast. You can now get Barbecue-roasted Chicken, which is served with served alongside a Harvest-Inspired Salad, Grilled Beef with Chimichurri, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, seasonal vegetables, Southern-Style Spoon Bread, and Berry Short Cake.
However, All-Natural Sliced Turkey Breast with Turkey Gravy has been removed from the menu. This is likely due to the turkey supply shortage. We will let you know if and when it changes back.
There were some menu changes at Teppan Edo, too, starting with Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Spicy Calamari
- ADDED: Assorted Tempura — 3pc shrimp, onion, asparagus, and red bell peppers for $17
However, you can now add Spicy Calamari to your Entree as an add-on for $16.
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- Kirin Draft 20 oz increased from $11 to $12
- Sapporo Premium 20 oz increased from $11 to $12
- Asahi Draft 20 oz increased from $12 to $16
The Sake Menu also saw some changes:
- Sho-Une Junmai Daiginjo – Japan (8 oz serving) increased from $32 to $33
- REMOVED: Jun Tenzan Junmai – Japan (8 oz serving)
- Karatamba Honjozo – Japan (8 oz serving) increased from $23 to $24
- Hana Awaka Sparkling – California (250 mL Bottle) increased from $20 to $28
- Sho Chiku Bai Unfiltered Nigori – California (375 mL Bottle) increased from $19 to $20
Cocktails are also seeing price increases:
- Tokyo Sunset increased from $13 to $15
- Momo Whiskey Sour increased from $12 to $14
- Violet Silk Martini increased from $12 to $15
- Iced Blood Orange increased from $12 to $14
- Nigori Mimosa increased from $12 to $14
- Japanese Breeze increased from $12 to $14
- Mojito increased from $12 to $14
- Piña Colada increased from $12 to $14
- Shochu Squeeze increased from $12 to $14
Here’s what’s changed on the Liquor Menu:
- Legent Bourbon increased from $15 to $16
- Toki – Single increased from $15 to $16
- Toki – Double increased from $23 to $24
Even the Wine menu is seeing some price increases:
- Hakutsuru Plum Wine, Kobe, Japan increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $55/bottle
- Kris Pinot Grigio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay, Central Coast, California increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
There are some changes on the alcoholic beverages menu at Biergarten. Here’s what’s changed under Wine:
- REMOVED: Niersteiner Spiegelberg Dornfelder, Rheinhessen
- ADDED: Heinz Eifel Shine Dornfelder, Rheinhessen — full-bodied with flavors of dark red fruits with a well-balanced sweetness $11
Also a shot of Jägermeister will now cost $13 instead of $12.
Sunshine Seasons has a few new menu items:
- ADDED: Roast Beef Sandwich — Chilled Roast Beef, Chimichurri Aïoli, Cheddar, Arugula, and Red Onion on a Flour-topped Kaiser Roll served with Potato Chips for $10.99
- ADDED: Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich — Roasted Red Pepper, Red Onion, Tomato, Arugula, Hummus, and Balsamic Vinaigrette on Herbed Focaccia served with Potato Chips (Plant-based) for $9.99
- ADDED: Spicy Fish Taco — with Fire-roasted Corn Salsa, Creamy Jalapeño-Piri Piri Sauce, and Radish served with Plantain Chips for $12.29
There are a LOT of menu updates at Chefs de France. Under Appetizers, the Salade aux lardons et croûtons has a minor description change. Instead of having diced smoked bacon and homemade croutons, it’s now described as just Selected greens, house vinaigrette dressing, bacon, tomatoes, croutons.
Here are the changes to Entrees:
- ADDED: Brochette de crevettes à la Basque, sauce Aurore — Large shrimps marinated in tomato & garlic griddled served on corn, mushrooms, shallots, with cauliflower, tomato velouté sauce for $32
- Filet de saumon mariné au vin blanc et citron, riz, sauce champagne is now described as White wine and Lemon marinated sustainable Salmon, broiled and served with rice, sweet peas & carrots, champagne sauce (the changes are sustainable salmon and the addition of sweet peas & carrots) and price increased from $33.95 to $34.95
- REMOVED: Salade du Chef au poulet
- ADDED: Gratin de macaroni — Macaroni baked with cream and Gruyère cheese for $24.95
- ADDED: Poulet Fermier rôti à la Lyonnaise, purée de pommes de terre — Half all natural rotisserie chicken, mashed potatoes, tomato vinegar sauce for $31.90
- ADDED: Boeuf Bourguignon, linguine increased from $32.95 to $33.95
- Filet de boeuf grillé, sauce au poivre vert pommes purée et haricots verts is now served with Grilled tenderloin of beef with green peppercorn sauce, potato gratin, green beans (the potato gratin replaces mashed potatoes
Here’s what’s changed with Desserts:
- Crème Brûlée increased from $11.95 to $13
- Tarte au chocolat Valrhona, glace à la vanille is now served with Vanilla Ice Cream and price increased from $12.95 to $13.95
- REMOVED: Salade de fruits rouges à la menthe, madeleine
- ADDED: Gâteau au agrumes, crème fraise citron vert, fruits rouges tiède — Citrus cake, strawberry lime cream, warm berries compote for $12.95
The Prix Fixe Menu price has also changed. This menu includes Choice of one Appetizer, one Entrée. and one Dessert. One glass of Chardonnay, or Cabernet Sauvignon Georges Duboeuf or one Non Alcoholic Beverage. The price increased from $65.95 to $67.95.
Here’s what’s been updated for Wines:
- Sparkling, Veuve Dubarry, Cuvée Prestige, Brut increased from $35.50 per bottle to $54.95 per bottle and from $7.75 per glass to $9.95 per glass
- Pouilly Fuissé, Paul Bocuse, 2018 increased from $93.50 per bottle to $97.75 per bottle and from $19.25 per glass to $20 per glass
The following cocktails have also seen price increases:
- Coupe de Champagne increased from $17.95 to $18.95
- Kir Royal increased from $18.25 to $19.25
A few things changed on Nomad Lounge’s menu:
- ADDED: Tuna Poke Bowl — Steamed Rice, Red Cabbage Kimchi, Edamame, Sesame-chili Glaze for $16
- REMOVED: Togarashi Spiced Tuna Bowl
Those are the only changes here for now.
One of the desserts at Tiffins has changed its description. The Chocolate Gateaux was once described as Almond praline, white chocolate crémeux, ganache, and chocolate-South African cream liqueur sauce. Now it’s Cinnamon-Chocolate Gâteaux, Almond Praline, Ganache, Chocolate-Amarula Sauce (Dessert contains Alcohol Product).
Under Appetizers, the following changes have occurred:
- REMOVED: Fattoush Salad
- ADDED: Charcuterie — Chef’s selection of Assorted Meats and Cheeses for $18
Under Entrees, the following is now different:
- Butter Chicken is now served with Butter Chicken Chickpea-Rice Croquette, English Peas, Young Squash, and Pickled Onion
- Tamarind-braised Short Rib is now served with Tamarind-braised Short Rib Brown Butter-Carrot Purée, Cipollini Onions, Medjool Date Jam, and Roasted Heirloom Carrots
- Whole-fried Sustainable Fish is now served with Coconut Fried Rice, Green and Red Curry, Thai Green Papaya Slaw, Peanuts
Here’s what’s changed under Desserts:
- REMOVED: Passion Fruit Tapioca Creme
- ADDED: Tropical Trifle — Coconut Panna Cotta, Passion Fruit Tapioca, Caramelized Pineapple, Coconut Crumble, and Coconut Tuile for $10
There’s a change with the Sides at Leaning Palms:
- ADDED: Cauliflower Tabbouleh for $4.49
- ADDED: Tortilla Chips for $4.49
- ADDED: Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.49
There’s a small change happening at Jiko: the Merguez-dusted Lamb Rack is now called Moroccan Lamb Shank — Braised Lamb, Parsnip Silk, Root Spinach, Medjool Date Chutney for $47.
There’s also new Loose-Leaf Tea to try at Jiko: Organic Pear Tree — Organic Young Hyson green tea naturally perfumed with the essence of freshly plucked ripe pears for $9. The the Nobo Whole Fruit Signature house-blend tea is no longer available.
The Mara saw some Beer updates:
- ADDED: Goose Island IPA – Chicago, IL — 16-oz Can – This bigger brother to the Pale Ale employs a significant amount of Hops with high bitterness and Citrus and Floral aromas for $10
- ADDED: Blue Point Imperial Sunshine Golden Ale – Long Island, NY — 16-oz Can – Tangy Blonde Ale with Orange for $10
- ADDED: Concrete Beach Havana Lager – Miami, FL — 16-oz Can – Amber Lager with flavors of Toasted Malt which lends to a crisp finish for $9.75
- ADDED: Casa Lager – Morocco — 16-oz Bottle – European-style Pale Lager with aromas of toasted grain for $9.25
That’s the only change here.
You can now get an Impossible Burger at Beaches and Cream.
This is a Plant-based Burger with Plant-based Mayonnaise and Caramelized Balsamic-Onion Jam on a House-baked Multigrain Bun (Plant-based) for $19.
Under Entrees, the Butter-poached Florida Cobia is now listed as Butter-poached Mahi Mahi, served with Mashed Fingerling Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Local Mushrooms, and Grapefruit Buerre Blanc for $42 (same price as before).
This is the only change here, though.
There’s a new salad available at Boardwalk Bakery: Berry Salad — Crisp Spring Mix, Fresh Fruit, and Seeds with a Berry Vinaigrette on the side for $9.99.
That’s the only update here, though.
We’ve got a few changes happening at BoardWalk To-Go. For starters, the entire “Bites” part of the menu has been removed. Under “BoardWalk Fires,” the following has been added: Carne Asada Fries — French fries, skirt steak, chipotle crema, cilantro-onions, fresh lime, and a 20 oz. fountain drink for $16.50.
That’s another snack we’ll have to try out!
There are a few new cocktails to try at Trattoria al Forno:
- ADDED: Menta Espresso Martini — Fernet Menta, Antica Sweet Vermouth, Central Espresso for $15
- ADDED: Pericolo Rosso — Banfi Grappa di Brunello, Campari, and Vanilla Syrup topped with Michele Chiarlo Nivole Moscato d’Asti Dessert Wine for $17
- ADDED: Basil-Lemon Drop Martini — Absolut Citron and House-made Basil Simple Syrup with a Fresh Basil Leaf from EPCOT’S Land Pavilion for $16
- ADDED: Blueberry Spritzer — Bacardí Silver Rum, House-made Blueberry Syrup served over clear Ice Cube with Blueberries for $14
We can’t wait to try these new drinks out!
You can now grab a cup of coffee at Backstretch Pool Bar:
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew — Dark-roasted Coffee with a smooth, rich-bodied taste for $4.79
- ADDED: Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew French Roast — Dark-roasted Coffee with a smooth, rich-bodied taste for $4.29
Keep that in mind for your next visit!
There’s an update on the Kid’s Menu at Artist’s Palette:
- ADDED: Meatball with Polenta — Pork and Beef Meatball, Pomodoro Sauce and Creamy Polenta served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water for $7.99. An allergy-friendly version of this is also available.
You can also now get Enjoy Life Crunchy Cookies – Chocolate Chip for $6.99. You can also get a Blueberry Muffin – Fish/Shellfish Allergy-Friendly for $3,49.
Under Wine, the Columbia Crest Two Vines Merlot, Washington has been removed.
The Contempo Caesar Salad is now made with Packaged Croutons instead of House-Made Croutons.
However, the price has decreased from $10.99 to $8.99.
At Chef Mickey’s, there’s been a change on the Allergy-Friendly accompaniments menu for Dinner. The Asparagus with Gremolata has been replaced with Haricots Verts, Stewed Tomatoes, Roasted Garlic.
There are no other changes here, though!
Some new menu items are coming to Disney’s All-Star Resorts:
- World Premiere Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: Box Office Cupcake (a yellow cupcake filled with caramel and topped with marshmallow buttercream and a peanut-pretzel-popcorn brittle)
- Intermission Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Music Resort: Rock and Roll Cupcake (a yellow cupcake filled with peanut butter buttercream and topped with banana panna cotta and candied bacon)
- End Zone Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Sports: MVP Cupcake (yellow cupcake stuffed with apple pie filling and topped with a buttercream baseball and caramel popcorn-peanut crunch)
Lunch and dinner have changed here:
- REMOVED: Poppin’ Pimento Burger
- REMOVED: Herb-roasted Turkey
- ADDED: Shrimp and Grits — Shrimp, Grits, Smoked Ham, Vegetables, and Cream Sauce for $14.99
- ADDED: Buttermilk Chicken — Served with Mashed Potatoes, Garlic-Green Beans, and Gravy for $14.49
Here’s what’s changed under Snacks:
- ADDED: Flashback Oatmeal Crème Pie — Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie Sandwich filled with Marshmallow Crème topped with Dark Chocolate and Cinnamon Glaze for $5.49
- ADDED: POP Goes Bananas Cupcake — Yellow Cupcake filled with Caramelized Banana in a Pastry Crème topped with Caramel-Latte Buttercream for $5.49
Drop Off Pool Bar has some menu updates:
- ADDED: Big Blue Ocean — SVEDKA Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with a souvenir Glow Cube for $16
- ADDED: Seafoam Refresher — Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Pineapple Juice for $14
Here’s what’s changed at Landscape of Flavors under Entrees:
- ADDED: Seared Salmon — Served with Roasted Potatoes, Garlic-Green Beans, and Lemon-Herbed Butter for $16.49
- REMOVED: Herb-roasted Turkey
- ADDED: Braised Beef — Served with Mashed Potatoes, Garlic-Green Beans, and Red Wine Demi-glace for $14.49
- REMOVED: Turkey and Cheese Sandwich
The Turkey Sandwich was also removed from the Kid’s Menu.
Somethings have changed at Muddy Rivers Pool Bar:
- REMOVED: Turkey Sandwich
- ADDED: Ham and Cheddar Sandwich — Served with a bag of Chips for $10.49
- All Kid’s Meals have been removed from the menu
- REMOVED: Heineken, Budweiser Light, Coors Light, Blue Point Imperial Sunshine Blonde Ale
- ADDED: Blue Moon Belgian White Ale
Breakfast will be a little different at Riverside Mill Food Court:
- REMOVED: American Platter
- Bounty Platter is now called Mickey Waffle Platter
- ADDED: Pancakes with Berry Compote — Vanilla Pancakes topped with Berry Compote served with Bacon and Sausage for $9.99
- REMOVED: Breakfast Bagel Sandwich
- ADDED: Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Bagel Sandwich — Bacon, Egg, and Cheese on a Bagel for $6.99
- Breakfast Potatoes increased from $2.99 to $4.49
The following has changed with Kids’ Disney Check Meals:
- ADDED: Oatmeal with Dried Cranberries — Served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions for $6.99
There are changes for lunch and dinner, too. Here are the changes under Burgers and Chicken, as well as Sandwiches:
- House-seasoned Grilled Chicken Sandwich is now called Grilled Chicken Sandwich and is now made with Marinated Grilled Chicken topped with Fresh Mozzarella, Basil Aïoli, Balsamic Glaze, Arugula, and Tomato on a Toasted Brioche Bun served with French Fries for $11.99
- Roasted Salmon is now Seared Salmon — Served with Roasted Potatoes, Garlic-Green Beans, and Lemon-Herbed Butter for $16.49
- ADDED: Buttermilk Chicken— Served with Mashed Potatoes, Garlic-Green Beans, and Gravy for $14.49
- ADDED: Gumbo — Rice Stew with Chicken, Sausage, Okra, and Spices served with Rice for $8.99
- ADDED: Shrimp and Grits — Shrimp, Smoked Ham, Vegetables, Cream Sauce, and Grits for $14.99
- REMOVED: Pot Roast
- REMOVED: Turkey Sandwich
- ADDED: Ham and Cheese Sandwich — Sliced Smoked Ham with Cheddar on Multigrain Bread for $9.99
- ADDED: Plant-based Tuna Sandwich — Plant-based Tuna Salad, “Mayonnaise”, Arugula, Cucumbers, Pickled Onions, and Radishes served on Multigrain Bread (Plant-based) for $9.99
Here’s what’s been updated under Pizza and Pasta:
- ADDED: Baked Gnocchi Turkey Bolognese — Alfredo, Ricotta, and Four-Cheese Blend served with a Side Salad and Garlic Breadstick for $12.99
Under Soups and Salads, here’s what’s changed:
- REMOVED: Garden Salad, Garden Salad with Chilled Shrimp and Garden Salad with Chilled Chicken
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken — Chilled Chicken Breast, Romaine, Parmesan, Croutons, and Caesar Dressing for $10.99
- ADDED: Caesar Salad — Romaine, Parmesan, Croutons, and Caesar Dressing for $8.99
- ADDED: Greek Salad with Chicken — Chilled Chicken Breast over Crispy Greens topped with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, and Peppers finished with Vinaigrette Dressing for $10.99
- ADDED: Greek Salad — Crispy Greens topped with Tomatoes, Cucumbers, Red Onion, Chickpeas, Olives, Feta, and Peppers finished with Vinaigrette Dressing for $8.99
The Kids menu has the following changes:
- Pasta with Chicken is now Chicken and Vegetables with Pasta — Chicken with Pasta and Marinara served with Green Beans and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. Meets Disney Nutrition Guidelines for Complete Meals without substitutions for $7.29
For dessert on ALL menus, here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: Black and White Cupcake — Allergy-Friendly Chocolate Cupcake with Vanilla Buttercream and Chocolate Shavings (Plant-based) for $5.29
- REMOVED: Family Assortment Four-Pack
- Danishes that are now available are Apple and Cheese and price increased from $3.99 to $4.29
The following has changed with Snacks:
- ADDED: PB&J Uncrustable for $4.49
- ADDED: Cuties Mandarin 3-pack for $4.19
- ADDED: Assorted Chips for $2.99
- ADDED: Hard-Boiled Egg for $2.99
- ADDED: Apple Slices for $2.79
- ADDED: Allergy-Friendly Fruity Bears for $2.69
- ADDED: Strawberry Toasted Pastry for $2.49
The same changes we saw at Muddy Rivers are happening here, too:
- REMOVED: Turkey Sandwich
- ADDED: Ham and Cheddar Sandwich — Served with a bag of Chips for $10.49
Also, All Kid’s Meals have been removed from the menu
The same menu changes at Riverside Mill are also happening at Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory.
So keep that in mind if you’re visiting the Port Orleans Resorts in the near future!
Olivia’s Cafe will soon be serving brunch EVERY day as of September 1st. But that’s not the only change happening there. Under “Wake Up Call,” here’s what’s changed: Loaded Key West Bloody Mary increased from $14 to $17.
Also, the price of the Mimosa has increased from $13 to $14.
There’s a price increase on the Kid’s Menu at The Market: Ham Sandwich increased from $6.99 to $7.49.
That’s the only change we’ve seen here, though.
Kimonos has undergone some menu changes. Here’s what’s changed under Soups and Salads:
- Seasonal Green Salad increased from $8 to $10
- Ika Salad increased from $9.50 to $12
- Kimchee Salad increased from $11.50 to $13
- Tempura Udon Soup increased from $13.50 to $15
- Cucumber Squid Salad increased from $10.50 to $12
- Miso Soup increased from $6.50 to $7
- Egg Drop Soup increased from $6.25 to $6.50
- Edamame increased from $9 to $10
Here are the changes happening with the Wine Menu at Kimonos Lounge:
- REMOVED: Magnolia Grove Chardonnay, Napa
- ADDED: Sauvignon Blanc, Rutherford Ranch, Napa Valley for $60 per bottle and $12 per glass
- REMOVED: Merryvale Starmont Chardonnay, Napa
- REMOVED: Ferrante, Riesling, Grand River Valley, OH
- ADDED: Chardonnay, Chateau St. Michelle, Indian Wells, WA for $52 per bottle and $13 per glass
- REMOVED: Yealands Sauvignon Blanc, Marlborough
- REMOVED: Pine Ridge, Chenin Blanc, Viognier, Napa
- ADDED: Pinot Gris, Christopher Michael, Oregon for $44 per bottle and $11 per glass
- REMOVED: Lyric White Blend, South Africa
- REMOVED: Tolloy, Pinot Grigio
- ADDED: Pinot Grigio, Santa Margherita, Italy for $64 per bottle and $16 per glass
- ADDED: Riesling, J. Lohr, “Bay Mist”, Monterey for $42 per bottle and $10.50 per glass
- REMOVED: Justin Cabernet Sauvignon, Central Coast
- ADDED: Rosé, Studio by Miraval, France for $56 per bottle and $14 per glass
- REMOVED: Josh Cellars Cabernent Sauvignon, North Coast
- ADDED: Malbec, Finca Decero, Argentina for $48 per bottle and $12 per glass
- REMOVED: Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma, North Coast
- REMOVED: E-Minor, Shiraz, Barossa Valley
- ADDED: Cabernet Sauvignon, Kenwood, Sonoma for $56 per bottle and $14 per glass
Here’s what’s changed under Beers:
- REMOVED: Asahi Super Dry, Kirin Ichiban, and Rogue Red Fox Amber Ale, Kanji Series
- ADDED: Cigar City Jai Alai, IPA, Tampa, FL for $9.50
- ADDED: Saison Dupont, Belgian Farmhouse Ale, Belgium for $9
Shula’s Steak House has some updates, too. Under Starters, here’s what’s different:
- Tuna Tartare increased from $21 to $22
- Maryland Style Crab Cake increased from $22 to $23
- Thick Cut Nueske’s Bacon increased from $19 to $21
Under Soups and Salads, here’s what’s been updated:
- Shula’s House Salad increased from $13 to $14
- Traditional Caesar Salad increased from $14 to $15
Here’s how “From The Grill” has changed:
- 16-oz Prime New York Strip increased from $70 to $72
- 22-oz Cowboy Rib-Eye increased from $72 to $75
- 24-oz Black Angus Porterhouse increased from $65 to $70
Here are the changes under Entrees:
- Roasted Brick Chicken increased from $36 to $38
- Coaches-cut Prime Rib increased from $51 to $54
- Maryland-style Crab Cakes increased from $44 to $46
- Norwegian Salmon increased from $37 to $39
Here are the changes under Sides:
- Fresh Jumbo Asparagus Spears increased from $13 to $14
- Broccoli increased from $12 to $13
- Baked Potato increased from $11 to $12
- Macaroni & Cheese increased from $13 to $14
- Mashed Potatoes increased from $12 to $13
- Spinach increased from $12 to $14
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts increased from $13 to $14
- Sautéed Mushrooms increased from $13 to $14
Here’s what’s been updated under Desserts:
- ADDED: Apple Crisp for $13
- Molten Chocolate Lava Cake increased from $12 to $15
- Vanilla Crème Brûlée increased from $10 to $13
- Häagen-Dazs Ice Cream increased from $10 to $13
- ADDED: Key Lime Pie for $14
- Seven Layer Chocolate Cake increased from $11 to $15
- ADDED: Seasonal Berries for $9
- ADDED: Chocolate Soufflé for $14
The Cocktails menu has also seen an new menu addition: Paloma — Maestro Dobel Diamante Tequila, Fever-Tree Grapefruit Soda, Fresh Lime for $14.
Here’s what’s different at Cabana Bay and Beach Club:
- Chicken Wings increased from $14 to $15
- REMOVED: Caesar Salad with Chicken
- ADDED: Caesar Salad — Romaine Lettuce, Garlic Parmesan Dressing, Polenta Croutons – With Chicken for $20 or With Rock Shrimp for $21
- Fish Tacos increased from $17 to $18
- Buttermilk-Battered Chicken Crisps increased from $15 to $16
- Classic Burger increased from $17 to $18
- Waffle Cut Fries increased from $5 to $6
Under Cocktails, here’s what’s changed:
- ADDED: Matador — Herradura Tequila, Fresh Lime, topped with choice of Watermelon or Tropical Red Bull for $15
- Florida Citrus White Sangria is now White Sangria — Chinola Passion Fruit Liqueur, Three Olives Mango Vodka, Prophecy Pinot Grigio, Fresh Fruit Juices, topped with La Marca Prosecco for $14
- REMOVED: The Astronaut
- ADDED: Tangerine Sunrise — Served in a Keepsake Party Ball. Fresh Local Tangerine and Orange Juices, Jose Cuervo Tradicional, Triple Sec, Orange Blossom Honey Syrup, topped with Chambord and Soda for $16. Refill for $12.
The Menu now also lists some non-alcoholic versions of cocktails for $8, including Piña Colada, Strawberry Daiquiri, Mango Daiquiri, Raspberry Daiquiri, Margarita, and Rum Runner.
If you order any burger at Rix Sports Bar & Grill, you now get the option to add either a Fried Egg for $3 or Substitute Plant-Based Burger Patty for $2. Here are the other changes:
- ADDED: French Dip Sandwich — Slow-cooked Beef in a Natural Jus Piled High, Provolone Cheese, Horseradish Crema on a Cuban Baguette Roll for $19
- REMOVED: Philly Cheese Steak
Under Desserts, if you order the Hot Fudge Brownie, you can now choose to add Add Bourbon Caramel Sauce for $3 or Ancho Reyes Chocolate Sauce for $3.
There’s a HUGE thing going on with restaurants at Disney Springs: a new dining offer is now available at 13 Disney Springs restaurants! We reported on this earlier, but in case you missed it, you’ll be able to get a Drawn to Life dining package at these restaurants with prix-fixe menus that you can see here.
Here’s a look at the restaurants with a $45 prix fixe menu:
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Terralina Crafted Italian
Here are the restaurants with a $65 prix fixe menu:
To get this dining offer, you must first buy tickets for Drawn to Life online or by phone at (877) 924-7783. Then, you can book your dining reservations for the Animated Evening prix fixe offer by calling (407) 587-5981 between 10AM-10PM EST.
Some of these pre-fixe menus have been added to the Disney World website, including the one for The Edison.
- An alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverage
- One Appetizer: Bacon, Calamari, or Spinach Dip
- One Entree: Short Rib, Edison Burger, or Salmon
- One Dessert: Dulce de Leche, Chocolate Cake, or Shortbread
The Edison pre-fixe menu is $65.
Here’s the Drawn to Life dining package pre-fixe menu for Maria & Enzo’s:
- Primi — Choice of one of the following: Burrata Caprese (Tomatoes, Basil, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, House Focaccia), Caesar Salad (Romaine Lettuce, Toasted Ciabatta, Parmigiana), or Caciocavallo Fritti (Sicilian Cheese Fritters, Spicy Marinara)
- Secondi — Choice of one of the following: Ravioli Formaggi (Ricotta-filled Egg Pasta, Pomodoro, House Pesto, Pecorino Romano), Spaghetti e Polpette (Marinara, Meatballs, Calabrian Chili, Parmigiano, Basil), or Pollo alla Parmigiana (Lightly breaded Chicken Breast, Marinara, Fior di Latte Mozzarella, Parmigiana, Spaghetti Pomodoro)
- Dolci — Choice of one of the following: Cannoli Siciliano (Sweet Ricotta, Chocolate Chips, Candied Orange), or Tiramisu (Ladyfinger Cookies, Mascarpone, Coffee, Cocoa Powder)
This pre-fixe menu is $45.
Here’s the pre-fixe menu for Paddlefish:
- Beverage: Glass of Fire Road Sauvignon Blanc
- Appetizer: Tuna Poke
- Choose one Entree: Catch of the Day or Peel & Eat Key West Shrimp
- Dessert: Key Lime Pie
This pre-fixe menu is $65.
Here’s the pre-fixe menu for Paradiso 37:
- Choose one Appetizer: Chips & Salsa (Corn Tortilla Chips, P37 Salsa) or Empanadas (Flaky Pastry Shell pocket filled with Artisan Seasonings)
- Choose one Entree: Argentinian Skirt Steak (Char-grilled 10 oz. Steak, Caramelized Onions, Zesty Chimichurri Sauce, choice of Sides), Herb-roasted 1/2 Chicken (Half Chicken, Roasted Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables), or Cedar Plank Roasted Salmon (Citrus Honey Glaze, Cilantro Rice, Roasted Veggies, Grilled Lemon)
- Choose one Dessert: Churros (Large Rings of Cinnamon n’ Sugar-dusted Churros, Caramel and Chocolate Dipping Sauces) or Pineapple Upside Down Cake (Warm Caramelized Pineapple Cake, Rum Caramel Sauce served with Vanilla Ice Cream)
This pre-fixe menu is $45.
Here’s the Planet Hollywood pre-fixe menu:
- Choose one Appetizer to Share: Five Cheese Dip (A flavorful, gooey Dip made of Swiss, Mozzarella, Provolone, Parmesan & Asiago Cheeses with Spinach & Artichoke Hearts, served with Corn Tortilla Chips & Grilled Pita Bread), Texas Tostados (Crispy Gyoza Skins topped with BBQ Chicken, Sautéed Onions, blend of Cheddar & Monterey Jack Cheeses & drizzled with Sour Cream and BBQ Sauce, served with Pico de Gallo), or World Famous Chicken Crunch (All-natural Chicken Tenders hand-breaded with a crunchy sweet coating, served with our Signature Creole Mustard Sauce
- Choose one Salad: Caesar or House
- Choose one Entree: BBQ Ribs (Slow-cooked in-house St. Louis-style Pork Ribs smothered with BBQ Sauce, served with Triple Fries), Slow-roasted Chicken (Tender, juicy, slow-cooked all-natural half Chicken Breast & Pan Gravy with Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes & Green Bean blend), Sesame Ginger Salmon (Fresh Salmon grilled with Soy-Ginger Glaze, served with house-made Cilantro Rice & Green Bean blend), Shrimp Florentine (Six large Shrimp, Roma Tomato & Baby Spinach with Spaghetti tossed in Roasted Garlic Cream Sauce), or Bistro Sirloin Steak (10 oz. USDA Choice Sirloin Steak served with Hand-cut Steak Fries & Green Bean blend)
- Choose One Dessert: Banana Pudding Star Jar (Single serving of layers of fresh Bananas, Vanilla Wafers & creamy Banana Pudding topped with Whipped Cream), Brownie Cheesecake Star Jar (Single serving of Double Chocolate Brownie layered with Chocolate Pudding & Cheesecake, topped with Vanilla Ice Cream plus a drizzle of Caramel & Chocolate Sauce), or OREO Cookie Bash (A Pie slice of OREO® Cookie universe of White ‘n Milk Chocolate Cream, starry OREO Chunks, and showed with Dark Chocolate drizzle
This pre-fixe menu is $45.
Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers at Planet Hollywood:
- World Famous Chicken Crunch increased from $12.99 to $15.99
- Fried Jumbo Shrimp increased from $18.99 to $19.99
- Texas Tostados increased from $13.99 to $14.99
- High Roller Sampler increased from $38.99 to $39.99
- Five Cheese Dip increased from $13.99 to $14.99
If you’re ordering any of the Pasta dishes at Planet Hollywood, you can now add a side house salad or side Caesar salad for $7.99.
The Prime Rib is now called Roasted Prime Rib and the price increased from $29.95 to $39.95. It’s now a 14 oz. Prime Rib – Served with roasted garlic mashed potatoes & green bean blend. You can add Salmon or Shrimp for $8.99 and add a side house salad or side Caesar salad for $7.99.
Here’s what’s changed under Sides:
- ADDED: Loaded Mashed Potatoes — Served with SMC, bacon bits & scallion for $7.99
- ADDED: Loaded Baked Potato — Served with sour cream, bacon bits, butter, SMC & scallions for $7.99
- ADDED: Loaded Fries — Seasoned fries, SMC, bacon bits & scallions for $7.99
There are also some updates under Desserts:
- Banana Pudding Star Jar and Brownie Cheesecake Star Jar increased from $8.99 to $10.99
- ADDED: Strawberry Star Jar — Single serving of layers of fresh strawberries, pound cake & creamy strawberry pudding topped with whipped cream for $9.99
- ADDED: Brownie Sundae Martini — Twelve decadent chunks of freshly baked brownies layered with six scoops of vanilla and chocolate ice cream, topped with caramel and chocolate sauce then buried in mounds of whipped cream and a cherry for $19.99
A new non-alcoholic drink is also available: the Practical Magic — Pineapple & orange juices, fresh lemon & lime juices & grenadine for $8. Here’s what’s changed under Wines:
- ADDED: Bellissima Christie Brinkley’s Prosecco DOC Brut for $42.
- Kendall-Jackson Vintner’s Reserve Chardonnay decreased from $14 to $13 per glass
- Vanderpump Lisa Vanderpump’s Rosé increased from $12 to $14
Here’s Raglan Road’s pre-fixe menu for the Drawn to Life dining package:
- Choose one Appetizer: House Salad (Mixed Greens, Radish, Julienne Carrots, Shaved Cucumber, White Balsamic Dressing) or Soul Soup (Homemade Soup of the Day)
- Choose One Entree: Bangin’ Bangers & Mighty Mash (Cheshire Heritage Pork Irish Bangers, Mashed Potatoes & Tradition Onion Gravy), Pie in the Sky (Chicken, Wild Mushrooms & Leeks in a White Wine Cream Sauce, cased in Puff Pastry served with Roasted Vegetables), Shepard’s to-die-for Pie (Braised and Pulled Beef & Lamb with Root Vegetables in a rich Red Wine Jus with Irish Peat Smoked Mashed Potato; available Vegan upon request), or Fish & Chips (Our famous Beer-battered premium Nort Atlantic Cod Filet served with Chips)
This pre-fixe menu is $45.
There were quite a few changes at D-Luxe burger:
- REMOVED: Southern Burger
- REMOVED: El Diablo Burger
- ADDED: Pizza Burger — Fried Chicken Breast topped with Buffalo-Ranch Sauce, Blue Cheese Crumbles, Bacon, Lettuce, and Tomato for $12.49
The Artisanal Shakes with Alcohol menu has also changed:
- REMOVED: Bananas Foster Gelato Shake
- ADDED: Red Velvet Gelato Shake — Chocolate Gelato blended with Selva Rey Chocolate Rum, topped with Whipped Cream and Chocolate Shavings for $16
There’s one less beer available on Jock Lindsey’s menu: the Tusker Lager.
That’s the only change here!
The Simple Pie at Blaze is now called Build Your Own 1 Top Pizza — Sauce, Cheese and 1 Topping. High-rise Dough or Gluten-Free Dough, add $2.50. Cauliflower Crust or Keto Crust, add $4.00.
The price also increased from $7.95 to $8.95.
Over in Disney Springs, The BOATHOUSE is also seeing some menu changes. Here’s what’s changing under “Raw Bar:”
- Oysters on the Half Shell (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Wild Caught Sea of Cortez Shrimp (per each) increased from $4 to $4.25
- Yellowfin Tuna Poke increased from $18 to $19
Under “Field Day Salads,” the following price increases have taken effect:
- The Wedge increased from $13 to $14
- Classic Caesar increased from $8 to $9
Here are the price increases under “Market Fresh Fish:”
- Coriander Seared Ahi Tuna is now called the Coriander Seared Yellowfin Tuna and is described as being served with Blistered Shishito Peppers, Soy Lime Vinaigrette, Wasabi Mayo, Sriracha. Price increased from $35.50 to $36
- Gulf of Mexico Red Grouper increased from $38.50 to $39.50
Under “Launch,” the following has changed:
- Duo Dips and Chips increased from $9.50 to $9.75
- Hoison Chili Calamari increased from $18 to $18.50
- REMOVED: Steamed Middleneck Clams
Under “Sandwiches,” the following changes have occurred:
- REMOVED: Buffalo, Bacon & Blue Burger
- “Yacht Club” Club increased from $19 to $19.75
- Filet Mignon Sliders* (Two Sliders) increased from $15 to $16
- NY Steak & Fries increased from $35 to $36
- Filet Mignon increased from $56 to $58
- Petite Filet Mignon increased from $46 to $47
- New York Strip increased from $53 to $54
- Porterhouse increased from $55 to $58
- Option to add Maine Lobster Tail increased from $38 to $39
- Option to add Classic Oscar increased from $16.50 to $17
- Option to add Lobster Oscar increased from $17.50 to $18
- Fresh-cut Fries increased from $7 to $7.50
- Truffle Fries increased from $10 to $10.50
- Baked Potato increased from $8 to $8.50
There are also some changes under Desserts (or, as they call it, “The Not So Bitter End”):
- REMOVED: Brownie Sundae
- ADDED: Coconut Panna Cotta — Mango Gelee, Fresh Fruit, Coconut Shortbread Cookie for $9
- REMOVED: Blueberry Cheesecake
- ADDED: Old Fashioned Strawberry Shortcake — Fresh Baked Biscuit, Soft whipped Cream for $10
- ADDED: Grilled Salmon
- ADDED: Panko Chicken Tender
- REMOVED: Grilled Chicken Sandwich
For the Lil’ Skippers menu at brunch (which is available Saturdays and Sundays from 10AM to 2PM) these are the changes:
- Half Belgian Waffle — served with Bacon went from $10 to $11
- One Egg Any Style is now Scrambled Eggs — served with Bacon and Home Fries. Price went from $10 to $11
There’s been a few small changes with Beer and Cider at Wine Bar George. The Weissenheimer Hefeweizen Ale has been removed.
However, Maeloc Pear Cider – Spain for $12 has been added.
If you plan on visiting a Disney World restaurant and have your heart set on a favorite dish, be sure to check the menu for that restaurant on either the Disney World website or My Disney Experience app — menu updates happen often! We’ll also do our best to keep you updated when things change!
If you need help making a reservation for a Disney World restaurant, we’ve got a guide here to help you through the process step by step! Be sure to make reservations as early as you can — the popular restaurants fill up quickly!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Did your favorite Disney World restaurant have a big menu change in June? Let us know in the comments!
The post All of the Menu Changes at Price INCREASES That Hit Disney World Restaurants in June first appeared on the disney food blog.