We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, June 1, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Since our last update on TRON Lightcycle / Run, construction has been rolling along on the exterior of the long-awaited attraction.
- Good Morning from Magic Kingdom! It is going to be a beautiful and hot day today. We are on the hunt for what’s new. We will be checking out construction updates and new merchandise in the latest photo report.
- Magic Kingdom introduced its newest addition to the Disney Adventure Friends Cavalcade — Mirabel!
- @DreamfinderGuy on Twitter shared images of public copyright filings from Disney that reveal EPCOT 40th Anniversary merchandise is coming later this year.
- Construction continues on the faux rockwork that makes up Journey of Water Inspired by “Moana” at EPCOT.
- Hiya, Pals! We’re kicking off the weekend with a day spent around the Seven Seas Lagoon. Follow along for construction updates, new and restocked merchandise, and a bit of Disney Magic. Let’s get started in the latest photo report.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We are here today at Disney’s Hollywood Studios to see what’s new. Join us for the latest photo report!
- A massive inflatable Baymax can be seen in the Mickey Mouse parking lot.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- A woman was arrested for slapping her husband at Disney’s Animal Kingdom earlier this month. The reason they were fighting, the husband said, was from the stress their Disney World vacation caused on their marriage.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Disney Vacation Club members will be chillin’ like a villain at Disney’s Contemporary Resort’s Top of the World Lounge when it reopens July 11 with a little something extra.
- The Spirit of Aloha dinner show building has officially been demolished to make way for a new Disney Vacation Club wing.
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort is now giving away a complimentary H2O+ belt bag with any H2O+ purchase of $50.00 or more.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The new Drury Plaza Hotel Orlando in the Disney Springs area is near completion and now accepting reservations for their October 27 opening and beyond.
- A host of exciting new dishes are on the menu at Café Orleans in Disneyland and we stopped by to give them a taste.
- New trash cans have moved into Hungry Bear Restaurant at Disneyland, including a food waste receptacle.
- Celebrate the Fourth of July with some new Americana accessories from the Disneyland Resort.
- Disneyland Paris discovered the presence of Listeria Monocytogene in their smoked salmon during a quality check.
The Walt Disney Company
- “Fortune” suggests that Bob Chapek’s tough leadership style is worrying insiders.
- The extremely expensive trip to parks around the world in a private jet plane completely sold out in presales, several days ahead of its public sale date.
- Disney’s Board of Directors is meeting in Florida for their annual retreat, where they will be discussing serious matters involving the company, and it’s rumored that Chapek’s contract may be one of the talking points for this meeting.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER— 626 Day, Halfway to the Holidays Offerings, Robot Lockers, and Pandora 5 Years Later! Now on WDWNT.TV
Guest Brings Gun & 48 Rounds to Disney World, Christmas Party Returning to Magic Kingdom – News Today
A Cursed Idol You Can Sit On & Cute Minnie Mouse Merchandise – Tom’s Tokyo Disney Haul
626 Day, Halfway to the Holidays Offerings, Robot Lockers and Pandora 5 years later! – ParksCenter
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Woman Arrested for Slapping Her Husband Over ‘Stress of Disney World Vacation,’ Insiders Continue to Tell Press How Little Faith They Have in CEO Bob Chapek, and More: Daily Recap (6/26/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.