Disney World is constantly changing, and the same can be said for Disney World dining.
We’re seeing new and returning snacks pop up almost every day. Just this week alone, we were reunited with our much-loved Dole Whip-Topped Pineapple Upside-Down Cake, ate a refreshing new Greek Salad (see? we DO eat healthy sometimes), and started thinking ahead to the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival that starts soon. We also kept an eye on Disney World restaurants and tracked every single menu change that happened.
So let’s get to the updates!
Garden Grill just added a brand new entree to its all-you-care-to-eat family-style feast. You can now get Barbecue-roasted Chicken, which is served with served alongside a Harvest-Inspired Salad, Grilled Beef with Chimichurri, mashed potatoes, macaroni & cheese, seasonal vegetables, Southern-Style Spoon Bread, and Berry Short Cake.
However, All-Natural Sliced Turkey Breast with Turkey Gravy has been removed from the menu. This is likely due to the turkey supply shortage. We will let you know if and when it changes back.
We’ve got some changes happening at Teppan Edo, too, starting with Appetizers:
- REMOVED: Spicy Calamari
- ADDED: Assorted Tempura — 3pc shrimp, onion, asparagus, and red bell peppers for $17
However, you can now add Spicy Calamari to your Entree as an add-on for $16.
Here’s what’s changed under Beer:
- Kirin Draft 20 oz increased from $11 to $12
- Sapporo Premium 20 oz increased from $11 to $12
- Asahi Draft 20 oz increased from $12 to $16
The Sake Menu also saw some changes:
- Sho-Une Junmai Daiginjo – Japan (8 oz serving) increased from $32 to $33
- REMOVED: Jun Tenzan Junmai – Japan (8 oz serving)
- Karatamba Honjozo – Japan (8 oz serving) increased from $23 to $24
- Hana Awaka Sparkling – California (250 mL Bottle) increased from $20 to $28
- Sho Chiku Bai Unfiltered Nigori – California (375 mL Bottle) increased from $19 to $20
Cocktails are also seeing price increases:
- Tokyo Sunset increased from $13 to $15
- Momo Whiskey Sour increased from $12 to $14
- Violet Silk Martini increased from $12 to $15
- Iced Blood Orange increased from $12 to $14
- Nigori Mimosa increased from $12 to $14
- Japanese Breeze increased from $12 to $14
- Mojito increased from $12 to $14
- Piña Colada increased from $12 to $14
- Shochu Squeeze increased from $12 to $14
Here’s what’s changed on the Liquor Menu:
- Legent Bourbon increased from $15 to $16
- Toki – Single increased from $15 to $16
- Toki – Double increased from $23 to $24
Even the Wine menu is seeing some price increases:
- Hakutsuru Plum Wine, Kobe, Japan increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $55/bottle
- Kris Pinot Grigio, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
- Lincourt Steel Chardonnay, Central Coast, California increased from $11/glass and $39/bottle to $14/glass and $48/bottle
There are some changes on the alcoholic beverages menu at Biergarten. Here’s what’s changed under Wine:
- REMOVED: Niersteiner Spiegelberg Dornfelder, Rheinhessen
- ADDED: Heinz Eifel Shine Dornfelder, Rheinhessen — full-bodied with flavors of dark red fruits with a well-balanced sweetness $11
Also a shot of Jägermeister will now cost $13 instead of $12.
Sunshine Seasons has a few new menu items:
- ADDED: Roast Beef Sandwich — Chilled Roast Beef, Chimichurri Aïoli, Cheddar, Arugula, and Red Onion on a Flour-topped Kaiser Roll served with Potato Chips for $10.99
- ADDED: Mediterranean Vegetable Sandwich — Roasted Red Pepper, Red Onion, Tomato, Arugula, Hummus, and Balsamic Vinaigrette on Herbed Focaccia served with Potato Chips (Plant-based) for $9.99
- ADDED: Spicy Fish Taco — with Fire-roasted Corn Salsa, Creamy Jalapeño-Piri Piri Sauce, and Radish served with Plantain Chips for $12.29
Coral Reef’s menu is also seeing some changes! Here’s what’s changed under Appetizers:
- ADDED: Trio of Seasonal Dips — Fresh Vegetable Crudité and Crisps for $12
- ADDED: New England Clam Chowder — Baby Clams, Applewood-smoked Bacon, Potatoes, and Cream for $10
Entrees are also getting some new additions:
- ADDED: Orange-glazed Sustainable Salmon — Vegetable Stir-fry, Shiitake Sticky Rice for $29
- ADDED: Cajun Chicken Pasta — Pulled Cajun-spiced Chicken, Parmesan Cream Sauce, Roasted Mushrooms, Peas, Peppers, and Onions for $28
The Starbucks in Magic Kingdom has removed the Roast Beef Sandwich with Chips.
That’s the only update for here, though.
The Kid’s Menu at ABC Commissary has changed: the Turkey Sandwich has been removed.
However, a Chicken Salad Sandwich has been added. It’s served with choice of two Sides and choice of Small Lowfat Milk or Small DASANI Bottled Water. for $7.49
Hollywood and Vine will become a buffet again, as of August 28th. Some of the dishes guests can expect to see include breakfast options like Brioche French Toast with Banana Foster Sauce, Salmon and Bagel Casserole, and Plant-based Frittata with tomato jam.
Lunch and dinner will have buffet items like Plant-based Roasted Mushroom Farro Risotto, Slow-roasted Crispy Pork Belly with Guava glaze, and Shrimp and Bacon Mac & Cheese. Desserts will include Mississippi Mud Pie and the PB&J Tarts.
One of the desserts at Tiffins has changed its description. The Chocolate Gateaux was once described as Almond praline, white chocolate crémeux, ganache, and chocolate-South African cream liqueur sauce. Now it’s Cinnamon-Chocolate Gâteaux, Almond Praline, Ganache, Chocolate-Amarula Sauce (Dessert contains Alcohol Product).
However, the price remains the same at $15.
Some new menu items are coming to Disney’s All-Star Resorts:
- World Premiere Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort: Box Office Cupcake (a yellow cupcake filled with caramel and topped with marshmallow buttercream and a peanut-pretzel-popcorn brittle)
- Intermission Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Music Resort: Rock and Roll Cupcake (a yellow cupcake filled with peanut butter buttercream and topped with banana panna cotta and candied bacon)
- End Zone Food Court — Disney’s All-Star Sports: MVP Cupcake (yellow cupcake stuffed with apple pie filling and topped with a buttercream baseball and caramel popcorn-peanut crunch)
Everything POP! is also getting some new treats:
- ADDED: Flashback Oatmeal Crème Pie — Oatmeal-Raisin Cookie Sandwich filled with Marshmallow Crème topped with Dark Chocolate and Cinnamon Glaze for $5.49
- ADDED: POP Goes Bananas Cupcake — Yellow Cupcake filled with Caramelized Banana in a Pastry Crème topped with Caramel-Latte Buttercream for $5.49
Drop Off Pool Bar has some menu updates:
- ADDED: Big Blue Ocean — SVEDKA Vodka, Bacardi Superior Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Minute Maid Premium Lemonade with a souvenir Glow Cube for $16
- ADDED: Seafoam Refresher — Parrot Bay Coconut Rum, Bols Blue Curaçao Liqueur, and Pineapple Juice for $14
Olivia’s Cafe will soon be serving brunch EVERY day as of September 1st. But that’s not the only change happening there. Under “Wake Up Call,” here’s what’s changed: Loaded Key West Bloody Mary increased from $14 to $17.
That’s the only change here, though.
There are some changes with beers on The Mara menu:
- ADDED: Blue Point Imperial Sunshine Golden Ale – Long Island, NY — 16-oz Can – Tangy Blonde Ale with Orange for $10
- ADDED: Concrete Beach Havana Lager – Miami, FL — 16-oz Can – Amber Lager with flavors of Toasted Malt which lends to a crisp finish for $9.75
- ADDED: Casa Lager – Morocco — 16-oz Bottle – European-style Pale Lager with aromas of toasted grain for $9.25
Here’s what’s changed under Wines By The Bottle:
- ADDED: Graham Beck Brut Sparkling Wine – South Africa — 750 mL Bottle – Light yeasty aromas, with limey fresh fruit on the nose for $34
- ADDED: Jam Jar Sweet White – South Africa — 750 mL Bottle – Flavors of peach, apricot, lychee, and orange blossom for $23
- ADDED: Jam Jar Sweet Shiraz – South Africa — 750 mL Bottle – Flavors of ripe berry, followed by dark chocolate undertones for $23
- ADDED: Goats Do Roam Rosé – South Africa — 750 mL Bottle – Blush pink in color, with notes of rose water and strawberry for $20
You can now get an Impossible Burger at Beaches and Cream.
This is a Plant-based Burger with Plant-based Mayonnaise and Caramelized Balsamic-Onion Jam on a House-baked Multigrain Bun (Plant-based) for $19.
Under Entrees, the Butter-poached Florida Cobia is now listed as Butter-poached Mahi Mahi, served with Mashed Fingerling Potatoes, Grilled Asparagus, Local Mushrooms, and Grapefruit Buerre Blanc for $42 (same price as before).
This is the only change here, though.
There’s a new salad available at Boardwalk Bakery: Berry Salad — Crisp Spring Mix, Fresh Fruit, and Seeds with a Berry Vinaigrette on the side for $9.99.
That’s the only update here, though.
There’s one less beer available on Jock Lindsey’s menu: the Tusker Lager.
That’s the only change here!
The Simple Pie at Blaze is now called Build Your Own 1 Top Pizza — Sauce, Cheese and 1 Topping. High-rise Dough or Gluten-Free Dough, add $2.50. Cauliflower Crust or Keto Crust, add $4.00.
The price also increased from $7.95 to $8.95.
If you’re wanting to try one of the many new menu items at some of these Disney World restaurants, you will need to make advance dining reservations up to 60 days in advance. How do you do that? Well, you can make reservations on the restaurant’s page on the Disney World website or the My Disney Experience app.
We also recommend that if you’re looking for a certain dish or have a favorite, be sure to check the restaurant’s menu on the Disney World website or through the My Disney Experience app to make sure it’s still available.
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which new dish are you looking forward to trying in Disney World? Let us know in the comments!
The post BIG Menu Overhauls Impacted Disney World Restaurants This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.