We bring you a lot of stories. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Weekly Recap for May 9 – May 15, 2022.
Universal Orlando Resort
- Some quick-service restaurants at Universal Orlando Resort have reverted to using only mobile ordering again.
- Greetings from another beautiful day at the Universal Orlando Resort. It’s a very hot day, but the parks aren’t too busy, so we’re ready to make the best of it. Let’s head over to Universal Studios Florida first and see what’s new in a photo report from May 4.
- On a trip to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter in Universal Orlando Resort, we noticed a new bag is being used with purchases.
- If you’re planning a trip to the Universal Orlando Resort, here’s what you need to know about Early Park Admission!
Universal Studios Florida
- Fievel’s Playland in Woody Woodpecker’s KidZone at Universal Studios Florida remains closed for maintenance and scaffolding can now be seen near the slide.
- Universal has knocked it out of the (central) park again with not one, but two new crêpes at Central Park Crêpes.
- A new Loungefly mini backpack, handbag, and wallet featuring My Melody and Kuromi are available at the Hello Kitty Store in Universal Studios Florida.
- It’s a sad Friday the 13th for horror fans at Universal Studios Florida as the Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Café has permanently closed.
- Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Café at Universal Studios Florida has closed permanently after over 20 years of serving guests. There are a lot of great themed restaurants around the Universal Orlando Resort, but Universal Studios’ Classic Monsters Café was one of the best. Join us for a full photo and video tour taken shortly before the closure was announced.
Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- Caro-Seuss-el in Seuss Landing at Universal’s Islands of Adventure abruptly closed last summer and has remained closed for refurbishment; check out the latest construction update.
- More merchandise inspired by Biosyn Genetics from “Jurassic World Dominion” has arrived at Universal Orlando Resort.
- The All Hallows Eve Boutique has received a summer overlay to become the All Hallows Hula Boutique at Islands of Adventure, and the Universal Monsters have crashed the party.
Universal’s Epic Universe
- Thanks to Twitter user, @bioreconstruct, we have an aerial view of the current state of construction at Universal Orlando Resort’s newest upcoming theme park, Epic Universe.
Universal Orlando CityWalk
- Two new tees featuring poster designs for The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade are available in youth and adult sizes at Universal Orlando Resort.
- Signs of painting and tarp placement indicate that construction is progressing at the site of the former Groove dance club at Universal Orlando CityWalk.
Universal Studios Hollywood
- Universal Studios Hollywood updated their website and (possibly accidentally) revealed the first maze for Halloween Horror Nights 2022 — Universal Monsters: Legends Collide.
Kang and Kodos’ Twirl ‘n’ Hurl Full POV Ride Through at Universal Studios Florida
Universal Monsters: Legends Collide Announced for Halloween Horror Nights – News Today
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Weekly Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you next Sunday!
The post Universal Monsters: Legends Collide Announced for HHN Hollywood, Monsters Café Permanently Closes in Orlando, Epic Universe Update, and More: UPNT Weekly Recap (5/9/22-5/15/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.