We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Sunday, May 15, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Construction will begin overnight on Monday, May 16 on Center Street in Magic Kingdom to replace the pavement.
- A new sign has been installed at the entrance to Guest Relations in World Celebration at EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- Construction recently started back up on Roundup Rodeo BBQ in Toy Story Land and today we could see that the ground between the construction walls and the building has been excavated.
- The trolley-shaped kiosk inspired by the old Pacific Electric Railway of Los Angeles is back on Sunset Boulevard in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Art from “Moana” is now on display on a wall in Discovery Island at Disney’s Animal Kingdom in honor of Asian American, Native Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander Heritage Month.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- After a day at the parks, we swung by Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort to relax and enjoy a drink at Tambu Lounge. To our pleasant surprise, they are now offering a new rum and POG drink with a surfboard souvenir mug.
- The Dress Shop has debuted another 50th anniversary dress at Walt Disney World.
- A new Tomorrowland ball cap and a matching T-shirt are now available at Walt Disney World.
- A cute and colorful new ornament, featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse, was found inside Calypso Trading Post, at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort.
- “Beauty and the Beast” star Belle is a dazzling new addition to the Disney nuiMOs collection.
- The celebrated park icon, Cinderella Castle, can now be the centerpiece of your Disney collection in the form of a beautiful statuette, designed by Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily.
- A TikTok user recently posted a video that has sparked some debate online over Native American representation in Disneyland.
- A new shirt perfect for anyone studying at Skywalker Academy is now available at Dok-Ondar’s Den of Antiquities in Disneyland Park.
- Located in the Downtown Disney District Trading Post, at Disneyland Park, a new Droid Builders R-Series Astromech Mug is ready to quench your thirst.
- Pacific Wharf Cafe at Disney California Adventure is serving up a new dessert this summer: strawberry shortcake bread pudding.
- This is the way to carry your fountain beverage. The Mandalorian Stainless Steel Tumbler is available now in the Tomorrowland Galactic Grill at Disneyland Park.
- It looks like Mirabel will be returning to Paradise Gardens Park at Disney California Adventure soon.
- A wonderfully illustrated new Tomorrowland baseball cap is now available at the Emporium Shop at Disneyland Resort.
- Chewbacca and Princess Leia, a spiffy Stormtrooper, and Admiral Ackbar feature on the newest wave of Star Wars merchandise at Disneyland Park.
- A multitude of Marvel Phone Cases from D-Tech has reached The Collector’s Warehouse, located at Avengers Campus, in Disney California Adventure.
- The Fourth of July is a few months away, and Elias & Co. at Disney California Adventure Park is getting ready with colorful new patriotic shirts and shorts featuring Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
- Two new pairs of tie-dye sweat shorts are now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Several new stoneware mugs featuring Disney characters are available throughout Disneyland Resort.
- New bags have joined the “Play in the Park” collection available at Disneyland Resort.
- A new sun hat inspired by Minnie Mouse has arrived at Disneyland Resort just in time for summer weather.
- A new baby denim jacket and kids denim skirt have arrived at World of Disney in Downtown Disney District.
- Hey there, hi there, ho there! We headed down to the Disneyland Resort to meet some Avengers and have some lunch. We accomplished both of those objectives and found some other updates to bring you as well. So join us for this most recent photo report from both parks and Downtown Disney.
- The marquee for Avengers Assemble: Flight Force at Avengers Campus has been installed.
- On a recent visit to Disneyland Paris, we raced to the Hotel Santa Fe for a few nights. It was our first time staying at the resort which had been converted to a Pixar’s Cars theme a few years ago, so join us for a full photo and video tour.
- Disneyland Paris has released two new pieces of concept art for the Training Center meet & greet location in Avengers Campus at Walt Disney Studios Park.
- Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne in Disneyland Paris is a charming tribute to the Old West of the U.S.A., in more recent years featuring Woody and his Roundup pals. Join us on a tour of a delightful Toy Story themed room.
Entertainment and Media
- We learned a few days ago that “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” screenwriter Michael Waldron had suggested including Tom Cruise as Iron Man in the film. It turns out another famous actor was even closer to appearing in the crossover event: Daniel Craig.
WDW News Today
- WATCH PARKSCENTER — EPCOT Construction Updates, Avengers Campus Paris, and a Discussion of Disney’s Q2 Earnings
EPCOT Construction Updates, Avengers Campus Paris, and a Discussion of Disney’s Q2 Earnings! – ParksCenter
See Food, Seafood at Coral Reef Restaurant | Picky Eaters – Episode 18
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!