We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, April 30, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- If you were feeling a little sticker-shocked by the price of 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Tickets, you weren’t alone! While we are all excited for the party to return in full force, let’s look at the pricing compared to years past.
- Construction is ongoing in Tomorrowland as the Magic Kingdom prepares for TRON Lightcycle / Run. Let’s take a look at the work on the Tomorrowland Light & Power Co. shop at the exit of Space Mountain.
- Royal Greetings! We are journeying through the lands of Magic Kingdom and are excited for you to join us. Let’s get going in the latest photo report!
- Good Morning, World Travelers and welcome to EPCOT! Join us for the latest photo report.
- From Kim Possible to Agent P’s and now DuckTales, the World Showcase Adventure lives on. Despite Disney’s silence on the new theme for the interactive attraction, we now know it is still coming to EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The land between Woody’s Lunch Box and the exit queue of Toy Story Mania is being cleared, presumably for more seating, at Toy Story Land in Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- On our latest venture to Disney’s Animal Kingdom, we stopped by Pizzafari to try the delectable new pineapple and vanilla “Turning Red” cupcake.
- Yesterday we reported that a new Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge-themed virtual reality experience is coming to Disney Springs and now we have more details on the experience including the limited time dates!
- Welcome to the merchandise roundup for April 28, 2022! This week we visited Disney’s Hollywood Studios, EPCOT, Disney Springs, Magic Kingdom, Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, and Disney’s Contemporary Resort; let’s look at our discoveries.
- A new 50th anniversary T-shirt is now available at Walt Disney World.
- Build-A-Bear has a new online exclusive 50th anniversary Mickey Mouse “Going to Walt Disney World” bundle perfect for surprising your little ones with a trip.
- Space Mountain closed on Thursday at Disneyland to quickly change over to Hyperspace Mountain, a “Star Wars”-themed overlay in time for May the Fourth. The ride reopened Friday as scheduled, and we got a chance to ride!
- A teacup and saucer set has joined the rest of the U.K. Pavilion merchandise available at Disneyland Resort.
- Keep your face protected from the sun during your theme park trip with this new visor hat featuring Mickey Mouse.
- “What should we do next? Something good, something bad? Bit of both?” Let’s check out the new Guardians of the Galaxy: Mission Breakout pin & patch set and photo frames we scavenged at Disney California Adventure.
- Ahead of the release of “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness,” new apparel and toy figurines have arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- Keep cozy in this new Marvel hoodie and sweat shorts available at Star Trader in Disneyland Park.
- A new bread box featuring Winnie the Pooh is now available at Disneyland Resort.
- Now that we can hug and high-five characters again, we can also get their autographs. If you find yourself with an autograph book but no pen during your Disneyland trip, don’t worry — a new pack of 2022 pens has been released.
- Two new specialty shakes and a cucumber basil lemonade have debuted at Schmoozies! in Disney California Adventure.
- One of the many seasonal offerings currently available at Jolly Holiday Bakery Cafe in Disneyland is the beef birria toasted cheese sandwich.c
- Several new churros are available for the warm season at Disneyland Resort, including this new orange pop churro.
Entertainment and Media
- The Bluey’s Big Play stage show, which originally debuted in Brisbane, will tour the United States soon!
- “The Marvels” and “Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania” have switched 2023 release dates.
- Disney+ released a music video featuring a new original song, “Kicks,” from their upcoming original film “Sneakerella.”
The Walt Disney Company
- Indiana University alumnus and CEO of The Walt Disney Company, Bob Chapek, will speak during the IU-Bloomington undergraduate commencement ceremony on May 7, 2022.
WDW News Today
LIVE Graphics Time With Tyler | Live Farewell Special
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Tickets See Significant Price Increase, CEO Bob Chapek to Receive Honorary Doctorate, DuckTales World Showcase Adventure Still Coming, and More: Daily Recap (4/30/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.