We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Tuesday, May 3, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- It’s a beautiful first day of May and we’re ready for our Sunday stroll. Join us on a photo report of EPCOT and Disney Springs.
- Rockwork continues to be shaped at the site of Journey of Water Inspired by “Moana,” a new walkthrough attraction coming to EPCOT.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- In honor of “Star Wars” day on May the 4th, four new PhotoPass opportunities are launching in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- The My Disney Experience app sent out a notification stating that they would be using a virtual queue for May the Fourth tomorrow.
- A new popcorn bucket inspired by the Disney Skyliner and honoring 50 years of Walt Disney World has soared into EPCOT. The first Skyliner popcorn bucket was released in 2020.
- An adult version of the recently released youth Marvel Spirit Jersey is now available at Walt Disney World. We found it in World of Disney at Disney Springs.
- Disney has released a TikTok previewing the merchandise for the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind ride at EPCOT.
- A work of shadow box art by Jason Peltz celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World and featuring Orange Bird is now available for purchase in Art of Disney at EPCOT.
Other Walt Disney World News
- The Walt Disney World website now only displays one notification about COVID-19 instead of three at the top of each webpage.
- Club runDisney offers priority registration and other benefits for a membership fee. Now, participants can join the club for the 2022-2023 season, which runs from October 1, 2022, through September 30, 2023.
- Disney has agreed to settle a lawsuit and pay a guest $100,000 after she claims she was bitten by bedbugs during her stay at Disneyland Hotel in 2018.
- Disneyland Resort has announced more offerings and details about Star Wars Day celebrations available tomorrow, May the 4th.
- Lamplight Lounge at Pixar Pier in Disney California Adventure is serving up a new treat: french toast donuts. Read our review of this fun new seasonal offering below.
- Special complimentary buttons will be available exclusively to Magic Key holders during Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite.
- Disney Parks has revealed their first look at Scarlet Witch as she will appear in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure this month.
- The Star Wars Trading Post in Downtown Disney District at Disneyland now has a build-your-own lightsaber station!
- Disneyland is ready to celebrate May the 4th with these new souvenir Bubo Wamba Farms cups, now available at the Milk Stand!
- We tried the new Shaak Cheese Popped Grains and the Outpost Popcorn Mix from Kat Saka’s Kettle in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland for May the Fourth.
- Bright suns, and May the Fourth be with you! We’re at Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland celebrating and decided to dine Batuu-style at Docking Bay 7 Food & Cargo. They have two new dishes for the holiday.
- We’re checking in for the first 2022 Disneyland After Dark: Star Wars Nite event, and we’ve got the first look at the guide map.
- We tried the powdery new Buffalo Cheddar Sullust Chips available from the various carts around Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland. We found we didn’t care for them as much as the version they replaced.
Disney Cruise Line
- The summer 2022 issue of “Disney Twenty-Three,” the D23 magazine, will feature the Disney Wish cruise ship on the cover.
The Walt Disney Company
- Senator Josh Hawley from Missouri tweeted this week that he plans to introduce legislation to end The Walt Disney Company’s “special copyright protections.”
WDW News Today
Souk-Al-Magreb Reopens at EPCOT After Extended Closure
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post Disneyland to Pay $100,000 in Bedbug Suit, New Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind Merchandise Coming to EPCOT, New Skyliner Popcorn Bucket and More: Daily Recap (5/3/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.