Wow, can you believe it’s already April?
So much has happened at Disney World since the beginning of the year as things begin to return to normal at the resort. We’ve had some good news about the return of the Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Review, the Festival of Fantasy parade has already returned, Fantasmic! will reopen sometime this year, ALL of Disney World’s hotels have reopened, and most of Disney World’s restaurants have reopened or have reopening dates. We’re also still seeing a lot of menu updates at Disney World restaurants!
So here are the updates we saw this week!
We finally have a full menu for EPCOT’s upcoming counter-service restaurant, Connections Cafe and Eatery. The Eatery will serve up Burgers and Chicken including a French Bistro Burger, Hand-breaded Chicken Sandwich, and Southwestern Burger.
There are several pizza options, too:
There are two options for salad, there are two options there, as well as a few sides, including a Mediterranean Side Salad.
The Kids’ menu includes a cheeseburger, chicken bao, chicken nuggets, and a pizza.
Dessert includes a Liege Waffle and two Shakes.
An assortment of beverages will be available, including Watermelon-Mint Agua Fresca, hot tea, beer, wine…
…or a specialty cocktail, a Cucumber and Thai Basil Cooler.
An allergy-friendly menu is also available:
We’ve got a few changes at La Cantina, too:
- Pollo Cascabel is now called Arroz con Pollo Bowl.
- REMOVED: Tacos de Pescado
- ADDED: Tacos de Camarón — Shrimp on homemade Corn Tortillas, Chipotle Aioli, Cabbage, and Mango Habanero Relish. Served with Rice and Fried Plantains with Queso Fresco for $14.75
- REMOVED: Hot Cocoa
- “Top Shelf” Clásica on the Rocks is now made with Teremana Blanco Tequila, instead of Tromba Blanco Tequila
- REMOVED: Tulum Craft Lager
- ADDED: Mexican Craft Cielito Lindo Draft Beer for $9.50
Over in the China Pavilion, Nine Dragons has seen some changes, too. Here’s what we’re seeing under “Appetizers:”
- Crispy Duck Bao Buns increased from $13 to $13.95
So far, that’s the only price increase we’ve recently noticed here.
The Block & Hans kiosk has some changes to its drinks:
- REMOVED: Angry Orchard Rosé Cider
- ADDED: Golden Road Brewing Mango Cart Wheat Ale for $10.75
- REMOVED: Redstone Black Raspberry Nectar Mead
- ADDED: 3 Daughters Brewing Beach Blonde Ale for $10.75
So there are some new brews to try here!
We just recently got some brand new menu items at Backlot Express, but there have been some new updates, too:
That’s it for now, though!
There’s another cocktail to try at Tune-In Lounge: Grandma’s Picnic Punch is made with Grandma concocted a wonderful drink for the family picnic – Vodka, Peach Schnapps, Crème de Casis, Light Lemonade, and Pineapple Juice.
The drink is $16.
Here’s what’s new at Yak & Yeti Restaurant under Appetizers and Salads:
- Wok-Fried Green Beans increased from $11.99 to $12.49
- Ahi Tuna Nachos increased from $11.99 to $12.99
- Lettuce Cups increased from $17.99 to $18.99
- Seared Tuna Salad increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Under Noodles & Bowls, Specialties, and Wok, we’re seeing:
- ADDED: Lobster Garlic Noodles — Lobster, shrimp, scallops, baby spinach, red peppers, shiitake mushrooms, tossed in zesty garlic stir-fry sauce for $34.99
- Roasted Vegetable Bowl increased from $19.99 to $20.99
- Miso Salmon increased from $28.99 to $29.99
- Bhaktapur Duck increased from $29.99 to $33.99
- Korean Beef increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Sweet & Sour Chicken increased from $20.99 to $21.99
Here’s what’s changed at Restaurantosaurus:
- REMOVED: Dinosaur Badge Cupcake
- ADDED: Honey Bee Cupcake — Orange Cake, Honey-Bavarian Filling, Honey Frosting, White Chocolate Honeycomb for $5.99
We had this cupcake last year and it’s BEE-licious!
The Rainforest Cafe at Animal Kingdom has a TON of changes. For breakfast, here’s what we’re seeing under “Jungle Classics:”
- Breakfast of Bandits increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Egg White Omelette increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Ozzie’s Omelette increased from $13.99 to $15.99
- Benedict Bamba increased from $14.50 to $15.99
Under “Rainforest Favorites,” the following has changed:
- Tonga Toast increased from $12.99 to $14.99
- Wild Waffle increased from $11.99 to $13.99
- Pie of the Viper increased from $15.99 to $17.99 and option to add Bacon or Sausage increased from $1.99 to $2.99
- Cisco & Pancho increased from $17.99 to $23.99
- Forest Combo increased from $9.25 to $10.99
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Steak & Eggs — Country Gravy, Two Eggs prepared your way, Breakfast Potatoes for $16.99
- Breakfast Sliders increased from $12.99 to $14.99
We’re seeing some price changes with Kids options, too:
- Tuki’s Oatmeal increased from $7.99 to $8.99
- Assortment of Cereals increased from $7.99 to $8.99
There are also some changes on the Lunch menu. Under “Appetizers,” here’s what’s different:
- Chicken Quesadillas increased from $14.99 to $15.49
- ADDED: Spinach & Artichoke Dip for $12.99
- Awesome Appetizer Adventure replaced Crustacean Crab Dip with Spinach & Artichoke Dip and price increased from $21.99 to $23.49
- Cheese Sticks increased from $10.99 to $12.99
- Beef Lava Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- REMOVED: Shrimp Scampi Flatbread
- ADDED: Pepperoni Flatbread for $14.99
Under Soups and Salads, we’re seeing these updates:
- Big Islander Chicken Caesar Salad increased from $20.99 to $22.49
- ADDED: Big Islander Shrimp Caesar Salad for $23.49
- China Island Chicken Salad increased from $19.99 to $21.49
Here are the “Entrees” updates:
- Fish-N-Chips increased from $23.99 to $24.49
- Taste of the Islands increased from $31.99 to $32.49
- Fried Shrimp increased from $24.99 to $25.49
- Aloha Salmon & Shrimp increased from $30.99 to $31.49
- REMOVED: Shrimp Tacos
- ADDED: Fish Tacos — Blackened, grilled, or fried, Jalapeño Ranch, Red Cabbage, Citrus Vinaigrette, Pico de Gallo, Black Beans for $20.49
Here are the changes under “Sandwiches and Burgers:”
- Rainforest Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- The Beastly Burger increased from $22.99 to $23.49
- BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
- Jungle Turkey Wrap increased from $17.99 to $18.49
- Blue Mountain Chicken Sandwich increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Iggy’s Piggy Sandwich increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Pulled Pork Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
Under “Beef, Pork, and Chicken,” the following has changed:
- Ribs, Steak & Shrimp Trio increased from $35.99 to $38.99
- Mojo Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.49
- Korean Spicy Stir-Fry Chicken increased from $24.99 to $25.49
- Flat Iron Steak increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- Jungle Steak and Shrimp increased from $34.99 to $36.99
- Primal Steak increased from $37.99 to $38.99
Under “Sides,” the following has changed:
- Seasonal Vegetables increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Safari Fries increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- ADDED: Tortilla Chips for $4.99
- Caribbean Rice increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Coleslaw increased from $4.49 to $4.99
- Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes increased from $4.49 to $4.99
Even some of the Desserts got a price increase here:
- Sparkling Volcano increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Key Lime Pie increased from $9.99 to $10.99
All Kids’ Entrees have increased from $10.49 to $10.99.
We’ve got one update to share at Gasparilla Island Grill. The Artisan Burger has increased in price from $12.99 to $13.99.
That’s the only change we’re seeing here so far, though.
There are a few new boozy drinks available at The Market at Ale & Compass:
- ADDED: Concrete Beach Havana Lager – Miami, FL — 16-oz Can – Amber Lager with flavors of Toasted Malt, which lends to a crisp finish for $10
- ADDED: Heineken Lager – Netherlands — 16 oz Can – Golden-colored with Flavors that are Dry, Clean, Crisp, and Refreshing with Subtle Bitterness for $8.75
There are no other updates here, though.
The Martha’s Vineyard Lounge is seeing some updates to its menu this week, too. Here’s what we saw:
- Buffalo-glazed Wings increased from $9 to $12
- New England Clam Chowder increased from $8 to $9
- Loaded Potato Barrels increased from $9 to $10
So some of those lounge bites are going to cost a little more now.
There’s a small change at Riverside Mill Food Court: Pot Roast has increased from $12.99 to $14.49.
That’s the only change here for now, though.
There’s a new option for Breakfast at Centertown Market: you can now get Two Hard-Boiled Eggs for $2.99.
That’s the only update we have here!
Here’s what’s changed on the bluzoo “Appetizers” menu:
- REMOVED: Greek Style Charred Octopus
- ADDED: Tuna Poke Tacos — Marinated Sushi Grade Tuna, Avocado Puree, Wasabi Aioli, Tobiko, Crispy Wonton for $21
- REMOVED: Pork Belly Bao
- ADDED: Peking Duck Birria Tacos — Slow-Cooked Chinese Duck, White Corn Tortillas, Queso Fresco, Chili Oil, Hoisin Dipping Jus for $23
- ADDED: BBQ Pork Pot Stickers — Smoked Pork Shoulder Dumplings, Mustard BBQ Sauce for $18
Here’s what’s different under “Entrees:”
- REMOVED: bluezoo’s Simply Fish
- ADDED: Asian Prime Skirt Steak — Chinese Style Sausage, Fried Rice, Egg, Pickled Fresno Chili for $46
- REMOVED: Cappalletti Pasta
- ADDED: Linguine Con Vongole — Linguine Pasta, Littleneck Clams, Chorizo, Sweet Basil, Tomato Sauce, Calabrian Chile for $28
Under “Desserts,” these have changed:
- REMOVED: Strawberry Shortcake
- Molten Chocolate Cake is now called Warm Chocolate Molten Cake
- ADDED: Strawberry Angel Food Cake — Marinated Strawberries, Crispy Tuile for $13.50
- ADDED: Banana Split — Neapolitan Ice Cream, Strawberry and Pineapple Compote, Caramelized Nuts, Vanilla Cream, Maraschino “Cherry” for $13.50
- REMOVED: Pineapple Upside Down Cake
- REMOVED: Key Lime Tart
If you’re going for a swim at the Backstretch Pool, there have been some changes to the bar menu there:
- ADDED: Italian Sub for $11.79
- ADDED: Caesar Salad with Chicken for $9.99
- PB&J Uncrustable (Plant-Based) for $6.49
- Turkey Club Wrap for $10.99
So there are a few new snack options if you’re interested in grabbing a bite near the pool!
There’s a new plant-based option at The Chuck Wagon: the Fort Wilderness Vegetable Burger, which is a Plant-based Vegetable Burger with Balsamic Onions served on a Brioche Roll with Lettuce and Tomato served with French Fries for $11.49.
We’re seeing a lot more plant-based meals turning up at Disney World!
The Breakfast Menu at P&J’s Southern Takeout has some updates:
- ADDED: Harvest Platter (Plant-Based) — Allergy-Friendly Mickey Waffles, “Eggs”, Jackfruit, and Potato Barrels for $12.49
- ADDED: French Toast Sticks for $3.49
The Cheeseburger on the Lunch Menu is now an Angus Cheeseburger and price increased from $10.99 to $11.99 — it is still served with French Fries.
It seems that the price of Pot Roast has gone up at Everything Pop, too — it increased from $12.99 to $14.49.
That’s the only change here for now.
There are more changes happening at the rooftop bar at the Coca-Cola Store:
- Float Tray increased from $11 to $15
- Combo Tray increased from $20 to $22
Those are the only changes we’re seeing this week, though.
We found quite a few changes on the menu at Enzo’s Hideaway. Here’s what’s changed:
- Spaghetti e Polpette no longer has Calabrian Chile in its description
- Enzo’s Smash increased from $18 to $20
- Limoncello Gimlet increased from $15 to $18
- Negroni Sbagliato decreased from $21 to $18
- Strawberry Fields increased from $15 to $16
- Luciano Spritz increased from $15 to $16
- Gentleman’s Sour increased from $17 to $19
- Dirty Martini increased from $17 to $19
We’re seeing some changes over at T-Rex, too — we haven’t seen any updates here in a while, so there are quite a few. Under “Appetizers,” here’s what’s been updated:
- Mozzarella Sticks increased from $11.99 to $12.99
- Supersaurus Sampler For 4 increased from $30.99 to $31.99 and option to add St. Louis-style Pork Spareribs increased from $8.99 to $9.99
- Colosso Beef Nachos increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Cheesy Skillet Meatballs increased from $14.99 to $15.99
Under “Soups and Salads,” the following has changed:
- Cobb Salad increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad increased from $17.99 to $18.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad with Chicken increased from $21.99 to $22.99
- Caesar-saurus Salad with Shrimp increased from $22.99 to $23.99
- Grain Bowl increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Grain Bowl with Chicken increased from $23.99 to $24.49
- Grain Bowl with Shrimp increased from $24.99 to $25.49
Here’s what changed under “Burgers and Sandwiches:”
- Bronto Burger increased from $18.99 to $19.49
- Mushroom and Swiss Burger increased from $20.99 to $21.49
- Beyond Burger increased from $19.99 to $20.49
- Paleozoic Chicken Sandwich increased from $19.99 to $20.49
Under “Seafood,” the following changes have happened:
- Whiskey Salmon & Shrimp increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- REMOVED: Seafood Trio
Here’s what’s going on under “Entrees:”
- Mushroom Ravioli increased from $24.79 to $25.49 and option for Shrimp increased from $4 to $5 and for Chicken from $3 to $4
- Prehistoric Pasta increased from $21.79 to $21.99 and option for Shrimp increased from $4 to $5 and for Chicken from $3 to $4
- Meteor Meatloaf increased from $23.79 to $24.99
- Boneyard Buffet increased from $30.99 to $31.99
- Fire-Roasted Rotisserie Chicken increased from $23.99 to $24.99
- Mes-O-Bones increased from $27.99 to $28.99
- New York Strip increased from $37.99 to $39.99
- Triassic Trio increased from $30.99 to $32.99
- Tuscan Chicken increased from $24.79 to $25.49
- ADDED: Chicken Fried Chicken — Country Gravy, Red Skinned Mashed Potatoes, Seasonal Vegetables for $24.99
Everything under “Sides/Enhancements” has increased from $4.79 to $4.99. All Kids’ Entrees increase from $10.79 to $10.99. All Kids’ Desserts increased from $3.99 to $4.99. Here’s what’s changed under “Desserts:”
- Chocolate Extinction increased from $20.99 to $21.99
- Cosmic Key Lime Pie increased from $10.99 to $11.99
- Cheesecake increased from $10.99 to $11.99
You can now get a Chocolate Milkshake at MacGuffins at the AMC Dine-In Theater. It’s made with Real Vanilla Ice Cream blended with Ghirardelli Chocolate Syrup, layered with a Chocolate Shell, and topped with a decadent Chocolate Brownie, Whipped Cream, and Shaved Chocolate for $8.49.
A milkshake AND a movie? Sounds like a good time to us!
Jock Lindsey’s just added another Appetizer: the Chicken on the Egg.
This app is made with Fried Chicken, Deviled Eggs, and Hot Honey Sauce and costs $15.
Well, that was A LOT, wasn’t it? There will be more, though, but don’t worry — we’ll keep tracking every Disney World restaurant menu change every week, so stay tuned for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Which Disney World restaurant menu changes surprised you the most this week? Let us know in the comments!
The post Yak and Yeti Price Increases, a NEW Menu Reveal, and MORE Hit Disney World Restaurants This Week first appeared on the disney food blog.