We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, April 2, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- The wall of another planter in World Nature at EPCOT — which previously intersected with the demolished planter — is now being reconstructed.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- The exit queue of Toy Story Mania in Disney’s Hollywood Studios has been rerouted around the construction on the closed gift shop, which will become Jessie’s Trading Post.
Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- The “Ice Age: Scrat Tales” sand sculpture is no more and Disney’s Animal Kingdom is now celebrating the upcoming release of “Polar Bear,” the newest Disneynature film.
- The limited edition cookie available at Gideon’s Bakehouse in Disney Springs this month is toasted coconut caramel chocolate chip.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- New designs have been added to the columns of the porte-cochére at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort, which opened last year as part of a major reimagining of the resort’s entrance.
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort has several chocolate eggs on display for the Easter season. The display can be found in the resort’s lobby.
- While exterior painting has been completed, work continues inside and out on the lengthy refurbishment of Disney’s Yacht Club Resort.
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort also has several giant chocolate decorated eggs in their lobby.
- A new line of “Toy Story” Pizza Planet apparel has arrived at Walt Disney World, matching the Spirit Jersey released last year.
- More “America on Parade” apparel has joined the Vault Collection celebrating 50 years of Walt Disney World.
- Fans of Mr. Morrow can now pick up a T-shirt featuring the PeopleMover quote at Walt Disney World.
- A new Spirit Jersey bucket hat has just arrived at EPCOT. It is “Star Wars” themed with a tropical flair.
Other Walt Disney World News
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park is serving up a new 50th anniversary treat: the ice dream sand pail sundae.
- Best Brands Consumer Products, Inc. is voluntarily recalling Mickey Mouse and “The Mandalorian” hand sanitizers that the FDA found to contain potentially harmful chemicals.
- Check out the 2022 Egg-Stravaganza at Downtown Disney District!
- A new “Tangled” denim jacket, “Beauty and the Beast” hoodie, and princess lounge pants set can be found in Disney Showcase at Disneyland.
- In addition to the plastic Easter eggs available as Egg-stravaganza prizes, Disneyland Resort guests can also purchase a set of three “Zootopia”-inspired Easter eggs.
- A new Spirit Jersey-branded athletic set has just arrived at Disneyland Resort. You can find it at World of Disney in Downtown Disney District.
- The newest beignets at Ralph Brennan’s Jazz Kitchen Express in Downtown Disney District are Cookies & Cream flavored. So of course, we had to try them.
- Two new Disney nuiMOs apparel collections debuted at Disneyland Resort this week: female empowerment and cottage core.
Entertainment and Media
- Marvel revealed alongside a new promo for “Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness” that tickets for the movie go on sale this Wednesday, April 6.
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post New Birthday Cake Ice Cream Sundae in Souvenir 50th Anniversary Sand Pail at Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon, Mickey Mouse and ‘The Mandalorian’ Hand Sanitizer Being Recalled, and More: Daily Recap (4/2/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.