We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, April 9, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- We tried the sugary new Florida Orange Popcorn from Port of Entry at EPCOT. The Orange Bird on the label was too cute to pass up.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Refurbishment of the bridges of Stormalong Bay is underway at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort. One bridge closed last month, and white construction walls were built to block the entrances.
- Whether you’re racing to be number one or want to celebrate the number one mother in your life, there’s a new trio of Pandora charms at Walt Disney World that are sure to please!
- We saw new seasonal Easter Balloons coming into the Magic Kingdom last month. The newest addition comes in Easter-ready light pink.
- It’s a rainy world, after all, so get this new “it’s a small world” raincoat, now available at Walt Disney World.
- Whether you’re a fan of devious villains or heroic princesses, a trio of new Wishables keychains at Walt Disney World might just leave you feeling animated!
- For a fashionable way to show off your love for the Star Wars saga, head to Walt Disney World for some brand new jewelry from Pandora!
- A new Florida Orange Bird pin has landed in Pin Traders at EPCOT, joining the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Vault Collection.
- On social media, Jim Shore recently shared a photo of the next installment in his 50th Anniversary line for Walt Disney World. The figurine features Goofy taking a selfie with a bust in the Haunted Mansion queue.
- Young Marvel fans can pick up this new youth Marvel Spirit Jersey at World of Disney in Disney Springs.
- We found the cutest new Minnie Mouse Loungefly wallet at World of Disney in Disney Springs!
- As we prepare for the summer season at Disney California Adventure and the crowds that usually ensue, more construction walls have been added to Hollywood Boulevard.
- Some new kitchenwares featuring Winnie the Pooh, Mickey, and Minnie have arrived at Disneyland Resort. We found most of these items in the Disney Home store at Downtown Disney District.
- You can now meet Mr. Knight, a.k.a. Steven Grant from “Moon Knight,” at Avengers Campus in Disney California Adventure.
- You better check out this radical new Baja-style hoodie we found at Surfside Souvenirs in Disney California Adventure! It’s, like, totally radical!
- Earlier this week, we reported accusations that the stone at the center of the Tenaya Stone Spa may have been obtained in a culturally insensitive and possibly illegal manner. Now, Disney has responded to the original Fodors article.
- Shining, shimmering, splendid! Did you think we were talking about “A Whole New World?” Well you’d be wrong, we found a new glittery Mickey-shaped PopSocket at the World of Disney Store in the Downtown Disney District!
Tokyo Disney Resort
- With the Toy Story Hotel now officially open, one of the biggest questions is what kind of merchandise is on sale at the brand-new hotel, and what sort of shop is it all situated in. Well wonder no more — we took a look inside and documented the entire experience!
- For dining onsite, the only option at Toy Story Hotel is the Lotso Garden Cafe, which offers buffet meals for both breakfast and dinner. So naturally, we stopped in to check it out!
Meet Mr. Knight in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!
The post New 50th Anniversary Goofy The Haunted Mansion Figure by Jim Shore Coming Soon, Disney Responds to Tenaya Stone Accusations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, and More: Daily Recap (4/9/22) appeared first on WDW News Today.