Although it’s been nearly two years since Disney World closed and reopened, we’re still waiting for some restaurants at Disney World to reopen, too.
Disney has announced that several restaurants will be opening soon, though, including Victoria & Albert’s, the Hoop-De-Doo Musical Revue, and Spyglass Grill. We even have a reopening date for Spyglass Grill, and ahead of that reopening, its breakfast menu has changed.
Spyglass Grill is located at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort and will reopen on April 14th. The menu here has changed, so we’re listing out all the changes guests will see when it reopens. First, you’ll be able to get the 50th Celebration Resorts Refillable Mug for $19.99.
Okay, let’s start with Breakfast. Under “Entrees,” the following has changed:
- Scrambled Eggs, Cream Cheese Guava-stuffed French Toast, and Pineapple-Banana Pancakes have all been removed from the menu.
- ADDED: Scrambled Eggs — Served with Potato Hash, Multigrain Toast, and choice of Bacon, Pork Sausage, or Turkey Sausage for $9.49
- Seasonal Fruit Plate is now served with just Guava Yogurt (the Chili-salted Lime has been removed) and price increased from $6.99 to $7.99
- Breakfast Cuban increased from $6.99 to $7.49
- Bacon, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich increased from $6.79 to $6.99
The following has changed under “Plant-Based” options:
- REMOVED: Breakfast Yuca Hash
- ADDED: Trinidad Sunrise Crispy Yuca Bowl — Plant-based Eggs served over Crispy Yuca with Black Beans and topped with Pico de Gallo for $9.49
- ADDED: Breakfast Wrap — Plant-based Eggs, Plant-based Chorizo, and Spinach wrapped in a Flour Tortilla for $6.99
You can also now get an assortment of sides:
- Fresh Fruit for $5.69
- Pork Sausage for $2.99
- Turkey Sausage for $2.99
- Bacon for $2.99
- Scrambled Eggs for $2.99
Kids have a choice of three items: Scrambled Eggs, Fresh Fruit and Granola and Yogurt, and a Breakfast Cuban.
Bakery items will include a Cinnamon Roll for $4.49, Apple Danish for $4.29, Chocolate Croissant for $4.29, Banana-Bran Muffin for $3.79, Blueberry Muffin for $3.79, and Croissant for $3.79.
- Mickey or Minnie Cupcake for $6.29
- 50th Anniversary Dessert — Raspberry Cheesecake with a Rose Gold Champagne-infused Glaze on an Almond Cookie for $5.99
- Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Bar or Nestlé Mickey’s Premium Ice Cream Sandwich for $5.99
- Chocolate Chip Cookie for $3.49
- M&M’S Sugar Cookie for $3.49
You can get some non-alcoholic cocktails, even at breakfast:
- ADDED: Frozen Virgin Piña Colada for $5.99
- ADDED: Frozen Virgin Strawberry Daiquiri –Frozen Strawberry Purée and fresh Lime Juice for $5.99
- Guava Lemonade — featuring Minute Maid Premium Lemonade for $4.99
Although both the Double Cappuccino and Double Latte have been removed, you can get Espresso with Joffrey’s Coffee for $2.99, along with the rest of the previous coffee and hot beverages menu:
We’re seeing the following under juices:
- ADDED: Simply Smoothie Pineapple Mango for $4.49
- ADDED: Minute Maid Cran-Apple Raspberry Juice for $3.99
- ADDED; Minute Maid Grapefruit Juice for $3.99
- ADDED: Vegetable Juice for $3.99
If you want to grab a cocktail for breakfast, the following will be available:
- Strawberry Margarita — Teremana Blanco Tequila blended with Strawberry Purée and Fresh Lime Juice for $16
- Frozen Piña Colada — Plantation Original Dark Rum blended with flavors of Pineapple and Coconut for $12
- Frozen Strawberry Daiquiri — Bacardí Superior Rum blended with Strawberry Purée and Fresh Lime Juice for $12
- Spiked Guava Lemonade — with Tito’s Handmade Vodka for $12
You can also get a large variety of beers…
…along with wines and canned cocktails.
Note that the rest of the beverages menu is unchanged: you can get water, a variety of sodas, and milk.
The Lunch and Dinner menu has also seen a lot of changes. For starters, everything on the Soups/Salads menu has been removed. Here’s what’s happening with “Entrees:”
- REMOVED: Chorizo Burger, Caribbean Taco Trio, and 7 oz Angus Cheeseburger
- Angus Bacon Cheese burger replaced with Bacon Cheddar Cheeseburger — Grilled Signature-blend Burger topped with Bacon, Cheddar, Lettuce, Tomato, Onion, and Pickle on a Brioche Bun served with choice of Side for $12.49
- Smoked Turkey Breast Sandwich increased from $10.49 to $10.99
- ADDED: Chicken Strips — Served with choice of Side for $10.49
- Caribbean Taco Trio replaced with Mojo Pork Tacos — Three Tacos topped with Pickled Vegetable Slaw, Cilantro-Lime Crema, Cotija Cheese, and Pico de Gallo served with choice of Side for $9.99
There’s also just a “Salads” Menu that includes a Shrimp Salad, a Chopped Jerk Chicken Salad, and a Fresh Fruit Plate.
Under Plant-Based, the Trinidad Crispy Yuca Bowl replaces the Crispy Yuca Bowl and the Black Bean Tacos replaces the Vegan Black Bean Caribbean Taco. Chipotle Seitan Yuca Bowl has been completely removed from the menu. Instead, an Impossible Burger is available.
Sides include Plantain and Yuca Chips and French Fries.
The Kids menu no longer includes the Fish Taco. Here’s everything for kids:
The beverages menus remain the same from breakfast.
Whew — that is a lot of changes. We’ll let you know if we see any others, though, so stay tuned to DFB for more updates!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Will you be dining at Spyglass Grill when it reopens? Let us know in the comments!
The post HUGE Menu Changes Hit Spyglass Grill Ahead of Reopening in Disney World first appeared on the disney food blog.