Walt Disney World has just announced what might just be the BEST snack news EVER!
Guests can now find the beloved Werther’s Original Hand-Crafted Caramel Popcorn (previously only available at the Karamell-Küche shop in the Germany pavilion at EPCOT) at Big Top Treats at Magic Kingdom!!
In addition to that delicious news, Werther’s Original caramel is now being included in select treats at the following various confectioneries across Walt Disney World Resort:
- Big Top Treats at Magic Kingdom
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
- Candy Cauldron and Goofy’s Candy Company at Disney Springs
- Bayview Gifts at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Screen Door General Store at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort.
At the locations listed above, guests will find items such as the Werther’s Original Caramel Butter Bar (my absolute favorite!), Werther’s Original Caramel Pecan Cluster, and a variety of caramel apples – such as peanut, milk chocolate, and one in honor of the Walt Disney World Resort 50th anniversary celebration.