We bring you a lot of stories every single day. Sometimes it’s hard to keep up. So in case you missed anything from our feed, we have rounded up all our stories in one place to get the news at a glance. Here is your Daily Recap for Saturday, March 5, 2022.
Walt Disney World
- Calling all Haunted Mansion fans! Our crystal ball sees the new Madame Leota Cupcake in your future.
- On a recent trip through the Magic Kingdom, we stopped by Friar’s Nook and tried the blue raspberry and lemon “it’s a small world” cupcake.
- Garden Graze has returned for the 2022 EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival. This scavenger hunt encourages guests to purchase specific menu items at select Outdoor Kitchens to earn a prize.
- Crew members continue to work on details of the Xandarian Nova Corps starship outside Guardians of the Galaxy: Cosmic Rewind in EPCOT.
- We stopped by the maple popcorn cart in the Canada Pavilion at EPCOT and tried the new Pand-ade drink from Disney Pixar’s upcoming animated film “Turning Red.”
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
- We’ve been reviewing all of the new spring treats available at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Last on the menu for us is the banana-fudge lunch box tart at Woody’s Lunch Box.
- Attention passholders! Head on over to Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar at Disney Springs and treat yourself to the 1st Class Ticket drink, available exclusively for Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
Walt Disney World Resort Hotels
- Dinner on the second night of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser is themed to a Taste Around the Galaxy, featuring the infamous blue shrimp. Read our full review here.
- We were on the first public cruise of the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser to bring coverage of the entire experience, including a full tour of a Standard Cabin onboard the Halcyon.
- The first round of reviews from the public voyages on the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser are coming in, including our honest, in-depth review. On the heels of generally positive feedback, it seems more cancellations are coming in.
- The construction walls surrounding Finding Nemo Submarine Voyage in Tomorrowland have had the “Resurfacing Winter 2022” signs quietly removed as we inch closer to springtime at Disneyland Park.
- A new version of the Proton Punch is now available at Pym Test Kitchen in Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure.
- We headed on over to Smokejumpers Grill in Grizzly Peak to try the new offerings for the 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival. We tried two new drinks and and a pepperoni pizza slider.
- The newest churro at the Disneyland Resort is the Mango Churro, now available at Willie’s Churros as part of the 2022 Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival.
- Disneyland Paris has revealed more 30th anniversary merchandise, including limited edition collectible products.
- A reopening date has finally been announced for “Mickey and the Magician,” the award-winning stage show that has been performed at Disneyland Paris since 2016. It will be returning to the Animagique Theater on April 23, 2022.
- Disney D-Light, the newest night-time show at Disneyland Paris, has finally premiered for the park’s 30th anniversary.
- The Italy Pavilion in EPCOT has a new line of limoncello-themed merchandise that first arrived at Disneyland Resort.
- The newest dress at The Dress Shop is themed to Flo’s V8 Cafe, the café featured in Cars Land and also in Radiator Springs in “Cars,” the movie.
- Hear ye, hear ye, a grand procession of Wishables keychains has come to the Disneyland Resort! Featuring characters from across the Disney animated canon from Mickey in his classic “Steamboat Willie” look to Anna from “Frozen”, fans of Wishables will certainly find someone to love in this new collection.
- A new Eeyore plush by Steiff has joined his other friends of the Hundred Acre Wood at Walt Disney World.
- The official shopDisney Twitter account just announced that new “Zootopia” nuiMOs will be hitting the site this coming Monday, March 7, 2022.
- Although most of the Sleeping Beauty Castle collection of merchandise slowly releasing over the past couple of months has focused on a black and gold color scheme, a new hoodie we spotted at the Disneyland Resort flips the switch with a still-regal white and gold look!
- Only a couple of months behind (or many months early), a new Life Day ceramic mug has landed at the Jewels of Bith stall within the Black Spire Outpost Market in Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disneyland Park.
- Check out today’s merchandise roundup!
WDW News Today
Click below to watch WDWNT The RPG: Tokyo Rift! A role-playing adventure set at Tokyo DisneySea!
That’s it for today; we hope you enjoyed this Daily Recap. Thanks for stopping by, and we’ll see you tomorrow!