Hey, hey! Happy Monday, everyone! I really wanted to go with a “y’all” there but let’s face it, you and I both know that my Aussie accent can’t pull that one off. I digress. We only have a short meeting today, and yet still, there are a few things that I am excited to show you. Let’s just say a fabulous set of Minnie Mouse Ears and an actual Winnie the Pooh Honey Jar are on the agenda!
Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Accessories
Before I get too heavily into this one, I hope you all managed to check out the fantastic Dis content over the last week covering the controversially thought-of Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser with Deni and Craig. If not, be sure to catch up on that below:
— Let’s Explore the Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser!
— What You Need to Know About Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser WITHOUT SPOILERS
— Three Things to Bring with You for Your Galactic Starcruiser Stay
Now, for those of you interested, check out some more Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser accessories that can be purchased in advance of your stay, exclusive to guests with a qualifying Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser reservation at Walt Disney World Resort.
- Star Wars Twi’lek Headpiece for Adults – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $99
- Chandrila Star Line Face Cloths Set by H2O+ – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $22.99
- Star Wars Togruta Headpiece for Kids – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $79.99
- Chandrila Star Line Foaming Bubble Mask Set by H2O+ – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $32.99
- Star Wars Twi’lek Headpiece for Kids – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $79.99
- Chandrila Star Line Face Cloth and Foaming Bubble Mask Set by H2O+ – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $39.99
- Star Wars Togruta Headpiece for Adults – Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser Exclusive, $99.99
17 Cherry Tree Lane Wall Sign – Mary Poppins
So cute! I love this wall sign for just about any room in the house. Even, perhaps, the front porch if the coloring won’t clash too much with the style of your home. Check out the 17 Cherry Tree Lane Wall Sign – Mary Poppins, $21.99 asap.
Winnie the Pooh Homeware
I love a functional, purposeful Disney item; they are a great way to bring a bit of your Disney spirit into the some without spending lots of money on souvenirs that will end up in a drawer somewhere. Have a look at some of these adorable items now in stock.
- Winnie the Pooh Glass Honey Jar, $19.99
- Winnie the Pooh and Pals Ceramic Container Set, $49.99
- Winnie the Pooh Ceramic Bread Bin, $49.99
- Winnie the Pooh Kitchen Utensil Set and Holder, $34.99
Mickey Mouse Decor Items
Continuing on from the theme above, brighten up any area with these Mickey Mouse Icon decor items, including the Vacation Countdown Desk Calendar; everyone needs one of those!
- Mickey Mouse Icon Pen Cup and Cell Phone Holder, $22.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon “Be Happy” Wall Décor, $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Bookends, $34.99
- Mickey Mouse Vacation Countdown Desk Calendar, $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon File Organizer, $39.99
Minnie Mouse Floral Headband for Adults – Hydrangea
Yes, I love them; you know me too well! I’m getting Flower and Garden vibes; I’m feeling spring excitement. I’m into it. Buy the Minnie Mouse Floral Headband for Adults – Hydrangea, $29.99, for you, or for me, today; you can be sure these won’t last long!
Pandora Charms and Jewelry
Pandora fans, this is your week. We have not one or two but a whole handful of new charms and jewelry now available, including a 2022 charm and this adorable little Lock & Key charm.
- Fantasyland Castle Earrings by Pandora Jewelry, $70
- Mickey Mouse “Be Yourself” Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $60
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Icon Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $70
- Mickey Mouse Icon 2022 Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $70
- Sleeping Beauty Castle Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $80
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Heart Padlock Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $85
- Mickey and Minnie Mouse Plane Charm by Pandora Jewelry, $50
Meanwhile, in Disney Springs
Coming Soon to shopDisney.com
Be on the lookout tomorrow for the Disney Designed Collection release of Ultimate Princess Celebration featuring Aurora, by designer Victoria Hamilton.
Thanks for joining me, everyone. How cute were those Winnie the Pooh homeware items? I can’t stop thinking about them. I might need to grab the whole set in order to move on. Have a great week, and stay safe.
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means that our site will earn a commission (at no additional cost to you) if you click through and make a purchase.