Electrical Water Pageant at Walt Disney World will begin at 8:15 p.m. instead of 8:25 p.m. starting March 13.
Electrical Water Pageant moves through Seven Seas Lagoon and is visible from these surrounding resorts.
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa (including Narcoossee’s)
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort and Campground
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
It will start outside Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort at approximately 8:15 p.m., then pass by Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort around 8:30 p.m. It will be visible from Wilderness Lodge around 9:30 p.m., then Fort Wilderness around 9:45 p.m., then Contemporary Resort around 10:05 p.m.
The pageant finishes in front of Magic Kingdom at 10:30 p.m.
The post Electrical Water Pageant at Walt Disney World to Begin at 8:15 p.m. Starting March 13 appeared first on WDW News Today.