It’s the 2022 Walt Disney Marathon Weekend!
Race participants are gathered in Disney World this weekend to get their run on, whether they’re racing in the Walt Disney World Marathon, the Walt Disney World Half Marathon, the Walt Disney World 10K, and the Walt Disney World 5K. Whatever the race, runners need FUEL, and Disney World has got you covered!
With so many runners staying on property, you might spot a few special eats available around the hotels right now. After all, it’s important that runners stay fueled up for running miles and miles! We’ve spotted a fun marathon treat with the Blue Hawaiian Dole Whip Float, but there are some more practical options too.
Select quick-service restaurants around the hotels offer Runner’s Packs to help get runners the nutrients they need for their big race. These $9.99 packs include a bagel, banana, peanut butter, granola bar, and a small water bottle.
You can find these packs available all day at the following quick-service locations:
- Riverside Mill Food Court at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — Riverside
- Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory at Disney’s Port Orleans Resort — French Quarter
- Roaring Fork at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Intermission Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Music Resort
- World Premiere Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort
- The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
- Gasparilla Island Grill at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Capt. Cook’s at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
- Centertown Market at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort
Interestingly enough, The Mara at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge is also serving up a limited-time Pasta with Meatballs for $10.99. This isn’t specifically listed for runners, but it could be an option if you’re looking to carb up for the race!
As always, stay tuned to DFB for the latest Disney World updates and, if you’re running this weekend, good luck!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Are you running this weekend? Tell us in the comments!
The post Where Disney World Marathon Runners Can Find Special Snack Packs! first appeared on the disney food blog.