We’ve been hard at work scoping out all the news for you this week. Today we have the details on the latest in the Disney World theme parks and MORE!
See all of our coverage on Disney park reopenings HERE. We still have a LOT to share with you this week, so let’s jump right in… .
- Disney World asks guests to reschedule trips if they can’t follow face mask policies. <— MASK NEWS!
- Disney World vacation packages now bookable through the end of 2021. <— PLANNING NEWS
- Disney World Park Passes are bookable through early 2022.
- The overhead face mask announcement has been updated at Disney World.
- Why were there issues booking Advance Dining Reservations at Chef Mickey’s?.
- Check out the change coming to Rise of the Resistance in Galaxy’s Edge. <— RIDE NEWS
- Why can we buy Park Hoppers if the Park Passes are sticking around?
- Disneyland faces a multi-billion dollar loss due to the closure.
- Disneyland is canceling reservations through October 31st.
- Disney’s CEO released comments on the reopening plans for Disneyland.
- California officials are visiting Disneyland to review reopening plans. They also visited Disney World.
- California’s Orange County stays in the red tier.
- Disney is shifting its priority to streaming services. Read even more here.
- Disney Parks are operating at 25% capacity according to the CEO.
- Wolfgang Puck Express has permanently closed in Disney Springs. <— RESTAURANT NEWS
Disney World Reopening NEWS!
- Disney World releases park hours for the rest of 2020 and into 2021.
- Disney has updated the seating arrangements on the park buses.
- Coronado Springs Resort has officially reopened.
- Halloween Park Passes are filled up for the Magic Kingdom.
- The PeopleMover refurbishment has been extended.
- Disney World ride wait times are not what they seem.
- Find out what’s reopening at the Art of Animation Resort.
- Plexiglass is being installed on Tower of Terror.
- Thanksgiving Day Park Passes at the Magic Kingdom are full for some guests.
All the News From the Disney Parks
- Check out the construction update from EPCOT’s France Pavilion.
- Another season 2 preview of ‘The Mandalorian’ is coming soon.
- Take a look at some of the designs from our DFB face mask contest.
- The Void sign has been removed in Disney Springs.
- Check out what’s new at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Curfews in France are impacting Disneyland Paris.
- Check out this free Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge postcard.
- The standby pass at Disneyland Paris is on standby.
- Some travel between the US and the UK will reopen this year.
- There’s a new special offer for Memory Maker at Disney World.
- Permits have been filed for more work at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort.
- See what’s coming to Disney+ in November.
- We shared what’s new at the Magic Kingdom.
- Florida residents can get a 50th anniversary license plate to celebrate Disney World.
- The Swan and Dolphin has changed bus companies for guest transportation.
- Check out what’s new at Animal Kingdom.
- Disney+ launched a ‘Simpsons Forever’ collection.
- Disneyland fans were planning a protest at the gates of the park.
- Check out what’s new at EPCOT this week.
- Fifi has vanished from ‘it’s a small world’.
- Disney Cruise Line’s new ship will sail in 2022.
- Some Halloween Park Passes are still available.
- See where you can find the Madame Leota sipper at Magic Kingdom.
- Disney+ will air the ‘LEGO Star Wars Holiday Special.’
- Disney Cruise Line announces early 2022 itineraries.
- A new trailer has been released for ‘Soul’ coming to Disney+.
- Check out this patent that could give hints about the Genie app.
- ‘The Nightmare Before Christmas’ is returning to theaters.
- Check out the progress on the Swan Reserve Hotel.
- Disney World donates school supplies to local teachers.
- Disneyland announces return to work agreements with the unions.
- Here are the latest Disney World hotel deals and discounts.
- Check out the trailer for season 2 of ‘The Mandalorian.’
- 2020 is the year of ‘Hocus Pocus’!
- Check out this Disney-inspired system for Covid testing.
- Take a look at the repainting of the Magic Kingdom sign.
- What’s new at Disney’s Old Key West Resort.
- Elsa was malfunctioning on Frozen Ever After.
- See the latest update on the TRON coaster at Magic Kingdom.
DFB Reviews and Food News
- We spotted Halloween cups in an unusual place this week.
- Florida Blue announces sponsorship for the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival.
- You need to check out this Tiramisu Bombolato in Disney Springs.
- Check out this PB&J gelato doughnut sandwich in Disney Springs.
- See where you can find sorbet spritzers in Disney World.
- Find out where you can get free water in the Magic Kingdom.
- Check out our tip for getting your morning coffee at Disney World.
- You’ll want to check out these five Halloween treats. <— EAT THESE TREATS.
- Don’t make this Mobile Order mistake at Disney World.
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill was added to the Walk-up Waitlist. And so was Nomad Lounge. And Olivia’s Cafe.
- Find out when the EPCOT Food and Wine Festival ends.
- Raglan Road is celebrating its anniversary with big specials.
- The menu was released for the Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic: Limited Edition.
- We tried Fried Crab Potato Chips. And we also ate candy chips and chicken & tomato chips.
- Pumpkin Pancakes are back on the menu at Kona Cafe.
- We reviewed hot cookie hour at Gideon’s Bakehouse.
- Yes, there is a candy corn coffee at the Magic Kingdom.
- We checked out a new pina colada sour beer in EPCOT.
- Starbucks in Disney Springs has four new Halloween drinks.
- Dawa Bar is now open every day at Animal Kingdom.
- The Pumpkin Caramel Cupcake is back in EPCOT.
- We reviewed new menu items at Yak & Yeti.
- A new tomato margarita is coming soon to Disney World.
- These restaurants are reopening at Aulani next month.
- Is it harder to get a dining reservation at Disney World right now?
- This gingerbread cookie has returned to EPCOT. <— COOKIE NEWS!
- Where else can you get a Ronto Wrap in Galaxy’s Edge?
- There are new ‘Soul’ Funko Pops.
- The macaron Minnie Ears are back in EPCOT.
- Check out this new pink Corkcicle from Wine Bar George.
- You can now buy Holiday Porgs at Disney World.
- A new Haunted Mansion Dooney & Bourke collection is coming to Disney World.
- The new Buzz Lightyear spirit jersey is now in Disney World.
- Check out the newest DFB mask collection. <— NEW DFB MASKS!
- New beanies are coming soon from Love Your Melon.
- Check out the new lightsabers coming soon to Galaxy’s Edge.
- There’s a fun new ‘Hamilton’ mug available online.
- We now have Disney Food Blog stickers!
- There’s a cute new Avocado Minnie Purse.
- There are hundreds of Disney face masks at this site.
- Check out the Halloween-themed Disney Gift Card online.
- We just added new DFB pouches to our online store!
- We found a fun Avengers figurine. And check out this Marvel merchandise.
- There are new DFB holiday face masks now available in our store.
- Find out where new Disney face masks will be available soon.
- You’ve gotta see this talking Madame Leota for your house.
- You can now buy “scrap metal” for your Savi’s Workshop lightsaber.
- We spotted hard-to-find Loungefly items on Amazon.
- More Marvel Mania merchandise is now online.
- We found some fun Disney merchandise at Target.
- Check out this cute Winnie the Pooh backpack.
- HARVEYS released a new pumpkin Minnie Mouse collection.
- Could this Midnight Masquerade collection get a regular launch?
- Check out the Jungle Cruise collection from Minnie Mouse: The Main Attraction.
- Tower of Terror ears have returned to Hollywood Studios.
- There’s a new pop-up shop for Annual Passholders in EPCOT.
- Check out the new WandaVision Funko Pops.
- There’s a new Disney Cruise Line collection from Dooney & Bourke.
- We spotted a fun new Disney Villains phone case.
- Another ‘Up’ Loungefly is available online.
NEW DFB YouTube Videos
- 50 Things Everyone Should Do In Disney World
- The Most Controversial Disney Snacks
- 13 Big Changes Everybody Missed at Disney World
- The Latest Disney Parks News
The Disney Park Reopening — Everything You Need to Know
- Here’s what we know about the reopenings and and travel to Disney World and Disneyland. <—IMPORTANT READ!
- Disney World and Disneyland closure questions answered. <–ALL FAQs ANSWERED
- A step-by-step guide to canceling, refunding, or rescheduling your Disney vacation.
- Should you cancel your Disney World vacation? <—IMPORTANT READ!
New DFB Video — 50 Things in Disney World Everyone Should Do At Least ONCE!
Have you subscribed to the DFB YouTube Channel? We’ve got FOUR brand new videos EVERY WEEK showcasing our adventures in Disney World and Disneyland! This week, we’re sharing our latest video: 50 Things in Disney World Everyone Should Do At Least ONCE! — and don’t forget to subscribe here.
Deal of the Week: Order the 2020 DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining for 25% off
It’s time to order the DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining 2020 e-book!
With over 700 pages of full-color photos, tips on the best restaurants, an ENTIRE chapter on snacks — including the best snack credit values throughout the parks and resorts — and a full break-down of whether the Disney Dining Plan is worth it for your family, now’s the time to get started!
What’s in the DFB Guide?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining is full to overflowing with tools and features to make your trip go smoothly, including:
- A 5-Step Strategy for Disney Dining Planning, covering everything you need to know from budgeting and booking to kids’ meals, dining discounts, and fireworks.
- A comprehensive and in-depth look at EVERY Disney World restaurant, kiosk, bar, and lounge, including our personal tips to ensure a positive and stress-free dining experience.
- Four free, downloadable worksheets for planning your trip. These worksheets are designed to help you execute all the steps of planning the perfect Disney dining experience. And they’re reusable for all of your future trips!
- Seven sample one-day dining itineraries for a head-start on planning.
- A comprehensive index of bars and lounges WITH reviews. An often under-appreciated option for both dining and entertainment, the e-Book devotes a whole index to the topic.
- The ability to be read on your mobile device or computer! It’s fully portable right in your pocket!
You can order your copy today for 25% off the cover price! Just use code WDW2020!
On to the Round-Up!
Mickey Fix shared this cute Mickey Pumpkin Spice Latte tee.
WDW for Grownups reviewed breakfast at Topolino’s Terrace.
Disney Parks Blog shared three EPCOT Festival recipes.
Disney Family shared a recipe for Mickey Pumpkin Truffles.
Don’t Miss ANY Disney Food News! Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
The post Have You Seen ALL The Disney News and Reviews from This Week? We’ve Got You Covered! first appeared on the disney food blog.