If you have ever gotten upset because someone told you that you shouldn’t play with your food, we have a treat just for you!
Disney has recently stared a Coral Reef Restaurant Peanut Butter Playdough recipe, and we are sharing it with you so that you can have some fun at home.
This would be a fun one to make with the kiddos!!
This recipe serves 12.
- 2 cups smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl fitted with a paddle attachment.
- Mix all ingredients until combined and the dough comes together. Do not
- Portion onto plates using an ice-cream scoop.
For even more fun, introduce other items like chocolate chips, vanilla wafers, pretzel sticks, marshmallows, and/or sprinkles for decoration!
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
What’s your favorite Disney recipe to make? Let us know in the comments below.
The post This Disney Recipe Was Made for People Who Like to Play With Their Food! first appeared on the disney food blog.