You can make the Stilton Cheesecake from Victoria and Albert’s right at home!
We are so excited that to share this recipe from a AAA Five Diamond Award® recipient restaurant.
It is especially great for those who have always wanted to try some of the food without paying the price.
Now, this recipe can either make 48 individual mini cheesecakes or 1 large cheesecake. You can decide which is more convenient for you!
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup softened butter (packed), cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup Stilton cheese, rind discarded and cheese crumbled
- 1 1/4 cup or 10 oz. cream cheese, softened (packed)
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Blend together flour and sugar.
- Add butter and blend until mixture resembles coarse meal. It will not form a dough!
- Press into the bottom of 48 buttered mini muffin cups (1 3/4” x 1”) or into buttered 9 1/2-inch springform pan and spread evenly and press into bottom.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes on the middle rack of the oven until pale golden.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat together crumbled Stilton, cream cheese, and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on low speed.
- Beat in eggs (add one at a time) beating well after each addition. Add flour.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla until just blended.
- Pour filling over cooled crust in mini muffin cups or springform pan.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath in the middle of the oven for 30 minutes until puffed and pale golden around the edge.
- Transfer to a rack and run a knife around the edge of the pan to loosen. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Chill covered, until cold, at least 4 hours, before serving.
We’re excited to try the Stilton Cheesecake!! Are you planning to make it at home?
Join the DFB Newsletter to get all the breaking news right in your inbox! Click here to Subscribe!
Let us know your favorite flavor of cheesecake in the comments below!
The post RECIPE: Make the Stilton Cheesecake from Victoria and Albert’s in Disney World at Home! first appeared on the disney food blog.