With all that’s going on in the world currently, it was a welcome surprise to see all the colors of the rainbow in this new line of merchandise that was just released on shopDisney.com in honor of Pride month.
In case you missed Zoë’s Monday Merch Meeting yesterday, she shared a great Father’s Day Gift Guide along with some fun new pieces for everyone in the family. Of course, after we published it, Disney unleashed this whole rainbow collection of fabulous-ness which we think deserves its own article!
Some old favorites have returned this year, but there are a decent number of brand new items to add to your collections as well.
The collage below shows some of the fun new things and I have SO MANY favorites and must-haves from it!!
Check out the 1970s ringer tees – sooooooo cute! I have to have not only the Walt Disney World Fantasyland Castle pin ($9.99) but I’m going to need the Mickey Mouse Pin Set ($32.99) as well because I love each one of them; especially the Mickey balloon!
Check out the pricing and description of the Rainbow collection in the photo above at the links below:
- Sunglasses for Adults – $19.99
- Disney Parks Rain Jacket for Women – $54.99
- Mickey Mouse Canvas Backpack by Loungefly – $54.99
- 2020 Mickey Mouse Ear Headband – $27.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Jumbo Beach Towel – $22.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Men (Disneyland) – $36.99
- Mickey Mouse Ringer T-Shirt for Men (Disneyland) – $29.99
- Mickey Mouse Light-Up Necklace – $15.96
- Mickey Mouse Icon Rainbow Tumbler – $19.99
- Mickey Mouse Bodysuit for Baby – $14.99
- Mickey Mouse Medium Plush – $24.99
- Minnie Mouse Medium Plush – $24.99
- Mickey Mouse Heart Hands Fleece Pullover for Women – $39.99
- Mickey Mouse Sequined Tank Top for Women – $26.99
- Mickey Mouse T-Shirt for Adults by Spirit Jersey – $64.99
- Mickey Mouse Icon Fantasyland Castle T-Shirt for Women – $36.99
- 2020 Mickey & Minnie Mouse Castle Ear Hat Ornament – $24.99
All of these fun things are reminding me of another column I wrote a couple of months ago about what people do with all of their fun Disney souvenirs. I mean, I really want a lot of these things, but where am I going to put them all? I suppose I’ll have to pick and choose.
Please share in the comments section below which of these items you’re most excited about or the ones you can’t live without!
Disclosure: Some of the links contained in this article are affiliate links, which means – at no additional cost to you – our site will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.