Kidcot Fun Stops are craft stations for kids 3 to 6. Located in World Showcase pavilions, it is a fun way to “travel the world” while drawing, writing, and stamping too. Kids get to meet Cast Members from different countries and learn about their customs.
Kidcot Fun Stops are at:
- Mexico Pavilion (near Animales Fantasticos)
- Norway Pavilion (The Puffin’s Roost)
- China Pavilion (inside House of Good Fortune)
- Germany Pavilion (Volkunst)
- Italy Pavilion (outside near La Bottega Italiana)
- American Adventure Pavilion (outside near Heritage Manor Gifts)
- Japan Pavilion (in Bijutsu-kan Gallery)
- Morocco Pavilion (Marketplace in the Medina)
- France Pavilion (Souvenirs de France)
- United Kingdom Pavilion (The Toy Soldier)
- Canada Pavilion (exit from O Canada! attraction)
Here are some pictures of the Cast Members that make it all happen!
Here is Lisa at the Canadian Pavilion and it is her first day as a Disney Kidcot Fun Stop cast member!
At the Japan Pavilion you can meet Yuka. She is very proud of the Sumi paint brush collection behind her. She helped me color my very own Perry Platypus!
Maggie from Ireland @ United Kingdom Pavilion
Melanie @ France
Related DbM Stories: