The Disneyland Resort Line is 3.5 kilometres long, and has a travel time of three and a half minutes. The MTR designed a new driverless train and produced it by refitting existing M-Trains for the line which is designed with a Disney theme in mind. Bronze statues of well-known Disney characters are included inside of […]
I love their United Airlines Mu’umu’u’s – from 1968. Tweet
Breaking News 24/7
Walt Disney World will start distributing free insect repellent Sunday, as the threat of mosquito-borne Zika comes increasingly close to Orlando. Disney will have various types of mosquito repellent at its theme parks, Disney Springs and the ESPN Wide World of Sports complex. Hotel rooms will also have aerosol bug spray. The resort will have signs informing people they can get the protection. “In an abundance of caution, we are accelerating preventative efforts throughout our property, including providing complimentary insect repellent to our Guests along with helpful guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention,” Disney said in an emailed statement.
Trailer of the Week
Queen of Katwe
Stories from Around the World
- Disney and Vice, a Storybook Romance – Wall Street Journal
- Tourists warned Disney employees of alligator minutes before toddler was killed, report says – Washington Post
- Walt Disney World: A Resort for Every Budget – 6abc.com
- 3 Great Reasons to Buy Disney Stock Now – Motley Fool
- Disney releases new Jack Skellington, Nightmare Before Christmas merchandise – Orlando Sentinel
DbM World-Wide Vid Feed
Paris – Halloween à Disneyland® Paris – Disney fête Halloween
Germany – Deutschland schwimmt – Mach mit!
England – Finding Dory – #JustKeepMoving with Dory